Ready, Set, Action!

The sun rises and flashed the teens faces, Drista and Tommy. Both of them fell asleep after stargazing last night at the tower.

" Tommy! Wake up, you sleepy head! "
Drista shakes Tommy.

" What do you want? " Tommy said sleepily.

" It's the day of acting! C'mon! "

" Uh, whatever! Just take me to the SMP, or just teleport me there.. "

" Urgh! Ok, fine! I'll teleport you to your base but you know what to do next right? "

" Yea, I know.. "

Drista teleported TommyInnit to ( TommyInnit base Code )

" Ok, Imma go now, Toms! Bye! "

" Ok, ok! "

2 hours later...

I woke up on my bed, after stargazing with the child. Ok! Now I going to act like I was having some amnesia! Oh, better check how to be the phantom thingy first!

I ran to the toilet and look myself on the mirror.

" If you wanna look like a phantom, you need to think about it, ok? .

Heh, that's really easy.

When I opened my eyes, my skin look pale and I floats in the air! This is what I called as Poggers! Now, I have to act like a little ' I'm just a lonely ghost and I forgot everything ' . Gotta find Tubbo and starts acting!

Tommy tries to ooen his door but failed. Then he try to just walks in the wall and surprised that he actually can!

" Ohohohoh! I'm a fucking ghost now baby! "

Snowchester

" Hey, Tubbo. Do you think Tommy hates me? " Ranboo ask him.

" Eh? Of course not! Maybe he just jealous.. "

" Do you love him? "

" Of course I love Tommy! Without him, I'll never ever met you guys! He's the reason why I didn't quit streaming! "

" Now Twitter gonna go nuts because I said this "

" Yeah, just those simple words right there.. "

"  Chat, stop it! Imma stop the stream now because I wanna spend some private time with the bros! Bye! "

< TUBBO JUST ENDED THE STREAM >

" Now, Imma find Toms! "

" Let's go! " Ranboo said

Tommy floats in the air and just looking at the builder boy. More like a man, but Tommy like to call him a builder boy more .

" Hello, Foolish the builder boy! " Tommy said, in the echoing way.

" Woah! Tommy! Wait— How can you float?! Did you... " and Foolish whisper at him.

' You drank the rare Phantom potion?'

' Wait- How the fuck you know about the Phantom potion?! I thought there's not many people know about this potion! "

' Hey, I'm the god of knowledge.. ' then Foolish smirks.

' Whatever man! I did this because I wanna test something on Tubbo! '

' So, this is a secret? '

' Duh, OFC.. So, don't tell a soul ok? '

' Ok, Ok..  '

" Tommy? " Tubbo said.

" Huh? Who are you? " Tommy ask him, pretend to have an amnesia.

" It's me! Tubbo! Your best friend! " Tubbo concerned about Tommy.

" Tommy, why is your skin is so pale " Ranboo ask him, feeling concerned.

" Who are you again ? " Tommy still pretending.

" It's Ranboo? You always call me with the B in the end.. "

" Oh, ok then.. "

" I think we need to call Dream XD or Drista.. " Tubbo said.

" How? " Ranboo ask him.

" Drista? She's my friend! You want me to call her? " Tommy ask him.

" Yeah! Please do! "

Tommy shakes a little bell from his pocket and Drista just pop there.

" What the heck? Why are you calling me, Tommy? Drista ask, with a basket of flower.

" These people said they wanna talk to you "

" Oh, Tubbo and Ranboo! Why, its nice to see you two again! Still looking good like last time I seen both of you!"

" Yeah, we're doing fine. You're still short as I remember " Tubbo said and laugh.

" L " Tommy said and winked at Drista as he telling he still going with the plan.

" So, why did you call me? "

" Ah, yeah! Tommy acting strange.. He said he didn't remember us "

Drista smiles and then apologize to both of them.

" I'm so sorry! Last night, XD gave Tommy a wrong potion when we trying to heal him at the nether! "

" Wait- At the nether? " Ranboo ask.

" Yeah? "

" Where is the location? "

" The bastion..."

" What the hell are you doing at the bastion, Tommy?! Are you trying to kill yourself?! " Tubbo hugs Tommy, tears start falling from his eyes.

< The bastion is a dangerous zone, there's a low chance to stay alive after entering the bastion because the piglins are really aggressive >

" Maybe I am trying to kill myself... " Tommy said in a lower tone.

" Wait— Why? "

It's because of that fucking Ranboo, you bastard! You keep being clingy with him. Maybe if I died, you'll finally back to me again

Tommy just stood there silently, some tears starts falling from his cheeks. Tubbo hugs Tommy and then they walk to L'manberg together, leaving Ranboo and Drista alone.

" Uh— This is awkward.. " Drista said.

" Unfortunately, it is.. Uh, are you collecting flowers? " Ranboo ask her.

" Yeah, wanna tag along? " Drista ask him.

" Of course.. Atleast I can help you with something.. "