Teamed Up!

The broken teen just keep hearing voices in his head.

Just jump TommyInnit...

Tubbo replaced you....

Nothing worth in your life...

Just kill Ranboo...

Kill him...

Blood Theseus...

Kill...

Kill...

Kill...

FUCKING STOP SHITTY VOICES! I WON'T KILL ANYONE!

Tommy's face now just wet with his tears, even the lava is burning down.

Some piglins, Ghast, Enderman and some skeletons just walk passed him, since he was the Keeper of the Nether.

[ Keeper Of The Nether ]
< Can talk to the Nether mobs, the person who hurt the most, also known as the God of the Nether >

A piglin come near Tommy and pats his back, it surprisingly startled Tommy. Tommy look at the piglin, and the piglin wipes his tears.

" Thanks- Uh, Busk? " Tommy named the piglin.

The piglin smiles and give him a netherite block. As Busk walks away to his other piglin friends, he smiles. After a minute, a group of piglin grab Tommy and bring him to the bastion.

They gave Tommy some gold and netherite. They trying to make him happy because the nether mobs can sense people sadness especially their
' king '

" Thanks guys for cheering me up! You guys are the best! Thanks Busk ! " Tommy patting Busk.

Out of nowhere, Dream XD, the God of Dream SMP and Drista, Protector of Dream SMP look at Tommy.

" Dream XD? DRISTA?! "

" Yo, Tommy! " Drista smiles at Tommy.

< Tommy didn't know that Drista is the Protector of Dream SMP >

" Wanna hang? " Drista ask Tommy.

Tommy tries to come closer to Drista and Dream XD but accidently slipped his feet and fall. He almost fall to the lava pool but then he saved by his newly wings.

" Tommy, you almost killed me, you idiot! " Drista relieved.

" Tommy, why are you in the bastion?" Dream XD ask him.

" Uh- Nothing... "

Wait, shouldn't I died? How did I survived?

" Touch my hands Tommy.. " Dream XD said and show his hand.

Tommy touch Dream XD's hand and start feeling dizzy.

" What the fuck did you do to me, XD?"

" So, you're upset that Tubbo left you for Ranboo? "

" How did you know? "

" XD is a god, Tommy. Of course he knows " Drista said.

" Whatever 13 years old "

" Hey, XD. Can you give Tommy ' the ' ability? "

" Wait? Which one? " XD ask Drista.

" Phantom.. " and she smirks.

" No, no and no.. " XD said.

" Oh, give me some ability XD! That's must be fun! "

" No.. "

" I'll give you George's house address.." Tommy smirks.

" Uh... "

Tommy hands an address to Dream XD and smirks.

" Whatever, just drink this potion.. "
Dream XD took the address and left Drista and him alone.

" Hehhe- The god fell in love with a mortal.. Nice.. "

" XD clearly in love, c'mon Tommy. Let's fly! " Drista shows her white wings.

" Woah! That's cool! Where is mine? "

" Wait- You don't know that you had them? "

" What? "

" Ok, ok, just spread your wings and fly with me away from the nether and then away from L'manberg " Drista holds Tommy's hands.

OUTSIDE THE NETHER & AWAY FROM L'MANBERG

" This is so OP! I feel like wanna fly forever! "

" I know right? It's so fun to fly away like this! "

Drista then bunped to Tommy and both of them falls slowly.

" Drista, you're so heavy! " and then Tommy spread his wings again to fly higher and Drista still on his arms.

" Damn, you're smaller than I thought.. "

" Shut up Tommy.. That's so mean.. " Drista hugs him.

[ This is not a ship, I just wanna make a-sweet-wholesome-soft-TommyInnit-and-Drista-friendship ]

Tommy landed at a top of a tower that he used to know in his childhood.

" So, Tommy.. You wanted Tubbo's attention? " Drista jumped from his arms.

" Of course I do! He's my bestfriend after all! But that fuckin' Ranboob took him away from me! " Tommy pouting.

" Hey, stop pouting. You're uglier with that! " Drista laught and Tommy gave her a light push.

" Oh, shut up, Drista.. So what should I do then? "

" Since XD already gave you the phantom potion, it's make it a lot easier! "

" Ok? We're a team right? "

" Yes and I'll explain the plan. First, you can turn into a phantom, or rather I call as ghost since you drank that potion . Second, you can just act like you have amnesia? Because as I guide most of the lonely souls, they always have amnesia. Maybe you can just act like one? "

" But what if they know about the potion? "

< Wait- why she guide souls? Nah, nit my fucking problem.. >

" I can just tell them that you accidentally drank the wrong potion. I actually trying to give you a health potion but I mistook it as a health potion since the colour of it almost the same. Sounds clever ? "

" Ok, for the first time, you're smart.. "

" What the heck is that supposed to mean heh? "

" Nothing... "

Then both of them laught..

Tomorrow will be a new day, and he'll act with a new personality!