Talking To ' Him'

We both woke up at the allium field, it was quite comfy, so I just laying here for a bit. After a half an hour, Awesamdude greet us with some pastries that he made.

" Hey, Tommy.. Do you like my gift last night? " Awesamdude ask him

" Yeah, it's pog I guess? "

" Glad you love it, have some more of these pie "

" This is so sweet of you.. " Tommy smiles.

< Dang, it's so damn bright smile... 😂>

" Well, can you please get me back to the SMP? This place is so outside of the SMP "

" Sure, let's go then.. "

" Drista, Imma go with Sam, we talk later, eh? "

" Yeah, sure! Do you mind if I bring some of these pies with me, Sam? " Drista ask him.

" Sure, have it! I don't think there's anyone want it though.. "

" So, let's go Sam? " Tommy calling Sam at the entrance if his base.

" Let's go! " Sam grab his gears and his trident.

In the nether...

" So, Tommy.. How did you and Drista got to our allium field in the first place? "

" I kinda fly? I don't know man.. "

" Oh, also nit to mention.. You didn't forget about me.. " and Sam smiles

" Yeah, how could I forget someone like you? "

Sam pats Tommy's hair

" I hopw you get better soon.. Since DreamXD mistook it as a health potion.. "

" Yeah.. I don't like how I sounds so echoic.. "

On their way to L'manberg, they had to walk across the bastion, but lucky for them, they have the railway.

Tommy wave to the piglins nd the piglins smiles. Some of them trying to catch Tommy while Sam just being so anxious about it.

L'manberg

" Well, thanks for helping me Sam! I'll see you later then.."

" No problem, Tommy.. Call me if you need something.. "

" Again, thanks! " and Tommy floats into his base.

When he tries to close his door, he heard a thud and open the door.

" Oh.. It's you.. " Tommy said, in a mocking way.

" Yeah, Ranboo.. "

" What do you want? "

" I just wanna talk to you.. "

" But I don't.. Just talk to Tubbo underscore.. Dickhead.. "

" Woah.. Stop that.. "

" What? He's your bestfriend , isn't? "

" He is, but it doesn't mean that I'm the replacement of TommyInnit.. "

" Lie.. "

" I'm not lying, Tommy.. "

" Lies... "

" No.. Please listen to me.. "

" LIES! ALL YOU GUYS DO IS ABANDONED ME AND LIE ABOUT IT! YOU SAYS EVERYTHING GOING TO BE OKAY, WE'RE NEVER EVER REPLACING YOU! BUT THEN FUCK! EVERYTHING, EVERYONE THAT EVER ATTACHED TO ME JUST LEFT ME BEHIND! EVEN MY OWN FRIEND! IF I EVER DIED, THEN PEOPLE START RO CARE ABOUT ME! " Tommy just crying in front of Ranboo

" Hey.. "

" WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?! "

Then Ranboo calm Tommy with a hug and they talk more inside.

After calming down..

" Are you ok now Tommy? "

" Kinda.. "

" Glad to hear it.. "

" But this doesn't means we're friends.. "

" Yeah, yeah.. " and Ranboo took out a flower and shows to Tommy.

< He's not proposing, what the heck is wrong with u? (0 To the weirdos) >

" Remember this? "

Allium

" Is that... "

" It's the flower that I gave yoy when I first joined the SMP.. You put it in our chest.. "

" I.... "

" Tommy.. I know you're not trying to be mean to me, or Tubbo.. You just need to trust us.. We are not replacing you.. He is not replacing you.. Last night, Tubbo cried almost an hour, trying to make things back to normal. He misses you, Tommy.. Everytime you not in the server, he'll go sit on his own at the bench, all alone. I was always there, and he sometimes cried because he couldn't see you around.. He truly loves you ( platonicly ) , he still want you back as his bestfriend .."

" .... "

Then a pair of arm wrap around Tommy's neck.

" I still need you Tommy.. Who am I with you? "

< Yourself.. ( F, that is so deep..) >

" You're Tubbo.. Yourself.. "

" Please Tommy, I beg.. "

" Eish, whatever.. I.. I might just be jealous of you two, I guess.. "

" Oh.. Jealous Innit? " Tubbo tease Tommy.

" Shushhh.. "

Then 3 of them hugs..

( And the author and Philza took some photos of them bcuz we love fluff and soft Innit... )