The new Manger (mananger)

Hinata's POV:
Its a normal day again, I woke up from my bed, do my morning routine, go down to stairs to eat breakfast with mom and natsu, then go to the morning practice at karasuno. Nothing special I think.

When I got to the court, saw daichi and suga cleaning the floor then asahi and nishinoya set up the net. " ohayooo!!!😊😊" I say to greet them, "ohayoo hinata!!😊😊" I went to them to help them prepare for our morning practice.

When we finished setting up, the door was burst open, revealing 3 figures. Coach ukai, takeda Sensai and an unknown girl? " alright brats gather up I have some announcement to make" after coach said it we all go to him forming a semi circle around him. " listen carefully you brats, we will be having a training camp with nekoma for 4 weeks on this coming weekend so better sign the papers that will give to you by specs, oh and the other school will be there too." coach, after the coach say that, takeda sensai hand over the paper that needed a signature from our parents. " next I would like you to meet our new team manager Lexi" "o-ohayo everyone" she bowed 90°. "Ohayo" everyone, after that we proceed in training and after that with our academic schedule, it is lunch break already and I decided to come to the rooftop to get some fresh air.

Kageyama's POV:

I noticed hinata go to the rooftop so I followed him, when I get there I saw him sitting there while humming. "He's so cute" I thought, I come to him to confront him, when I get there I saw him got shocked and ask why I'm here while tilting his head. I blushed and saying in my self "ow shoot so cute, this could be the cause of my death" my thought, "ii-i just g-go h-here t-to get some fresh air" I said " shit did I just stutter in front of this boke???" he look at me with a confusion on his eye and said " oh really?!?!? Me too!!!" He said while smiling. "Good grief he didn't notice my blush, cause it would be really embarrassing if he did" I thought to my self while releasing a sigh. So we continued to talk on the rooftop that makes me I dunno happy I guess?

3rd persons POV:
While hinata and kageyama are talking on the rooftop they didn't know that there is a person or should I say girl who is watching all the time, the girl clench her fist and make an evil smirk "so that's how you want play huh" she said while leaving.

Time skip~~

Hinata's POV:

Its already club hours and I went to the club room to change for the practice, when I'm finished changing I went to the gym and say "ohayo😊😊" in my surprise no one greeted me back, so i m why? I just shrugged it off and focus on out practice. When I am approaching kageyama to give me some set he just look at me with a disgust face and that made my skin shivered, I just shrugged it off and just went to suga to ask for sets but in my surprise he did the same as kageyama do in fact all of the karasuno did that give me shivered because even yamaguchi is doing the same. As I was going to ask why are they looking at me like that, coach ukai and takeda sensai came in to the gym which means the practice has started. We are doing a three on three training now and my pair is suga and nishinoya while our opponent is kageyama, tsukishima, and daichi. "HEY!! DON'T MESS UP THIS TIME OK OR ELSE" suga said to me while glaring at me, it send shiver on my skin to the bones "H-HAI!!" that's all that came out of my mouth, "tsk so useless" I heard while nishinoya is whispering something to his self. Just what the heck is going on?!?!!!!!??!

The practice is over and all of them go to the club room while I was left there in the court so confused. After I finish cleaning up I go to the club room to change but when I'm approaching the door I heard them talking about something so I just listen to them and I heard everything.

The teams conversation:

"I think we should kicked hinata out of the team he has a bad reputation" suga said, " yah suga is right he is just pretending to be innocent and playing on our feelings" nishinoya said, "guys please come down I know that you all already heard the rumors but please be nice to him, how about this after the training camp we will kicked him out" daichi said, "tsk, fine" they all said.

Hinata's POV:

W-What did I just heard? Rumors? What rumors? I-i just don't know what to do, he ran to his bike and pedaled his way to home while tears are coming out of his eyes, when he arrive at home and he went straight to his bedroom. He cried and cried for hours until he fall asleep. Before he got totally fell asleep, he said to him self " I will pretend that nothing happened tomorrow and for the rest of the incoming training camp" then he fell asleep.