I'm back, get ready

Time skip~ 

(The day of departure)

Hinata's POV:

The day before we leave the managers come to me, and asked if we could go to the airport together. Of coarse I need to say yes cause if not they will keep pestering me all day.

So we decided to meet at my place and go to the airport together.

(At the airport)

We finally made it. When we got there, we decided to look for the others. But I think it won't be that hard though cause I know that some of my teammates are wild. After a few minutes of searching we finally found them. We found them not because we looked really hard, but because we heard a group of men running and shouting like a 3 year old kid whose excited for the playground. I sighed and said "I knew it".

We approach them then greeted them "man! I'm so excited aren't you sho?!" Mike asked hinata, hinata flinched with this sudden question "y-yeah, i-i'm excited" I said while putting up a fake smile. The team was now confused and worried for hinata " shoyo, are you alright? Is there something wrong?" Ryan asked, "n-no nothings wrong, i-im fine" I said while giving a fake smile. I think the team were now more worried but they decided to shrugged it off.

(In the plane)

I found my seat and as far as I remember ryan and Micheal was sitting beside me while mike is in the back. I decided to sleep since this days I couldn't sleep properly because of this stupid nightmare. Its about me and the training camp, the only ones who knew about this was my managers. I really hope that I won't get the same nightmare this time.

When I put my eye masked, I immediately fell asleep, I guess I'm really tired huh. And in my luck I dreamed the same nightmare again great so great. In my dream I saw bokuto and kuro, I went to them and they greeted me with a smile, " hi chibi-chan~" kuro said to me while patting my head. " hey hey hey my great disciple!" bokuto said. this time i was so happy. but suddenly there were a pitch black, i looked for kuroo and bokuto but i couldn't find them, i searched for them for like an hour. then i saw them, standing still like a statue while looking down the floor. i called their names but there's no response, i approach them "hey guys what's the ma-" i didn't finished my sentence when kuroo grabbed me in the collar. "so you think you can just play with our feelings huh" kuroo said. "wha-what a-are you ta-talking about?" i asked, kuroo dropped me in the ground then bokuto looked me in the eyes then suddenly punched me "you think your my great disciple? pathetic, your just a worthless trash who only jump high" he said to me, i was now crying. then kuroo grabbed my hair and said "now what your just going to cry? your just a waste of life" he said then kicked me in the guts, "i-im sorry, kuroo please stop" i said then bokuto punch me in the ground "bokuto please stop, no more i-i can't take it anymore"  but they just continue what they are saying. "i'm sorry please stop i can't take it anymore" i repeatedly saying while crying then suddenly i woke up. 

Ryan's POV:

since this morning I was so worried for shoyo, luckily shoyo was sitting beside me, so I can asked him if there's something wrong. when I got their to my sit, I saw shoyo but I think his going to sleep so I decided to asked him later when he wakes up. I was now sitting on my sit minding my own business when suddenly I heard shoyo saying something "yes shoyo, do you need somthing?" I asked him but he didn't answer, I think his talking while in sleep I giggled a little cause I thought it was cute. then suddenly I saw him tears coming of his eyes, I removed the eye mask and I'm surprised cause I saw shoyo crying like he's hurt, this made me sad and hurt. I called micheal and mike for help. when they saw what's going on they where surprised "WE NEED TO WAKE HIM UP" mike said "yah I agree" me and micheal said in the response we tried to wake him up, it takes 10 minutes when shoyo wake up. "wow shoyo was a heavy sleeper" i thought. "SHOYO ARE YOU OK??" mike asked this made shoyo flinched and realized what going on. in my surprised he just answered him "y-yeah i'm alright" he said with a smile. but i don't really believed him cause his tears says other wise. "bulls*it, shoyo we know that your not fine. and please don't hide your pain with a fake smile" micheal said, shoyo's smile was now gone and started crying. he cried for a half an hour and were just there to comfort him. after that he stopped like he became numb. "so now are you ready to tell as what happend?" i asked him but he just answered "no" in a cold voice. "shoyo you know that we can't help you if your not going to tell us what happened" micheal said then hinata looked him in the eyes and said "i can't but if you really wanna know you could ask the managers, it's just that every time I looked at the past it's just pain and sadness." he said with a cold voice, we quickly understood. " we really want to ask the managers but we know that we need to comfort shoyo first "go on, ask them. i know that you want to know it, don't mind me i think i need to be only for now" shoyo said while looking at ask though don't want to leave shoyo but he said that he needs to be alone for a while so left him there and go to the managers with the rest of the team.

River's POV:

we were just having fun with the rest of the rest of the team when suddenly mike, ryan and micheal approach us with a serous face and asked "shaira, tresha, river tell us what happened to hinata, before he joined our team" this made us flinched, "i think thats a little to personal, if you want his past why don't you go ask him?" i said then suddenly they looked sad, this made the whole team worried "hey what happened?" i ask with a worried tone. "well you see shoyo was sleeping awhile ago then suddenly his tears burst like his been hurt by someone" they said with a sad tone, I gave shaira and tresha a (its about the nightmare) look. They quickly understand me. I turn back my look at mike,ryan and Michael "you see even though you saw him like that, we don't have the rights to tell you his past. It too personal and sad even for me. Unless he allows it" I said. Then Ryan replied "he gave us the permission to know about his past. he said that if we really want to know his past, we should ask you instead cause he can't really managed to talk about it right now" he said, this made me shocked cause hinata just gave his permission to tell his past. "I understood, well then gather up" the whole team were now listening. Me, shaira and tresha explained all to them from the new manager to the point of telling them that he tried to commit suicide.

Of course their reaction were mixed some are sad, some are angry towards to that manager, some just pity hinata. But I said that what ever they do don't pity on hinata cause he hates being pitied. " and the schools that we will be joining were hinata's old teammate and so called friends, so we need to protect him at all cost" I said while demanding them. They just nodded and gave me the (yes, we understand) look. this made me a relieved.

Time skip~

(Landing in japan)

3rd persons POV:

The team got off the plane, and hinata was now have a life less expression on his face. Of coarse this made them hurt. Cause some of them really have feelings for hinata, but I think hinata didn't notice it. Then river give the team (remember what I told you, don't pity him) look, they just nodded.

Clap~Clap~Clap~

"OK team on to the bus, we need to get to the hotel before they give our rooms to others" said by the coach of the team "yes sir" they said in response. Every one now are inside the bus except for hinata he was the last one to get aboard.

Hinata's POV:

The was now on the bus waiting for me, I let big sigh out and said something before I enter the bus

"I'm back-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Get ready"

______________________________________

Hi guys sorry for the late update, I think this is the longest chapter that I made so far. That why Ryan's POV to river's POV were like that cause my mind is in the sky floating HHAHAHAHAHAHA. again sorry of the late update.