regrets/new friends

After hinata left, kenma go straight to yachi and Kiyoko to tell them what happened and about hinata's plan. After that he went to the coaches to tell them what happened and about hinata's plan since he thinks that they should know, after he explained everything the coaches were disappointed and angry at the same time but they agree to hinata's plan.

The next day~

Bokuto's POV:

It's already morning practice but why can't I see my disciple? I come to daichi to ask him where's hinata since his the captain of karasuno. "Hey Daichi, where's hinata?" I asked, then he looked at me then to the whole court. Then he said "I don't know". I just shrugged it off cause maybe he's just late. I came to my senses when kenma said we believe Lexi more than hinata who we barely knows. So today I will apologize to hinata once in for all.

Then kenma, yachi and kiyoko entered the court. They look all in sorrow, what happened? It gives me an uneasy feeling.

Then one of the coaches shouted that they have an announcement so we gathered around and form a semicircle. Before they open their mouth I can see the sad expression towards their face.

"OK so first of all, from now on hinata shoyo won't be attending our practices" one of the coaches said. Then kenma, yachi and kiyoko burst in tears. " could you explain why?" I ask them with a worry eyes. "Because-"  one of the coaches didn't finish his sentence cause they got teary eyes and their biting their lower lips.

Then suddenly kenma stood up and shouted. "CAUSE HIS DEAD OK?!?!" Every one flinched, then yachi stood up as well "h-he c-com-mitted suicide, last night" she said while crying  then kiyoko shouted " HE DID THAT BECAUSE OF YOU ALL!!" Everyone now is in shocked and regretted all the things that we did to him. "i-is it true?" I asked the coaches nervously and they just answered with a nod. I d-don't even know what to do I come to akaashi and said "a-akaashi can you bring back my d-disciple p-pls. I-i didn't even apologize so please bring him back akaashi" I said while crying, " y-you know that we can't do that bokuto-san, h-hes gone" he said while crying.

We all stared crying and begging for hinata to come back even though that's not possible. Then kenma get his phone and played a video "here, I installed a hidden camera on shoyo's room after you beat him up for the first time" he said coldly. All of us were in shocked when we saw lexi in hinata's room. ( if you knew what happened on chapter 3 then thats what happened on the video) they were all angry at Lexi. Then suddenly the doors opened revealing Lexi. "E-eh what happened?" She asked  then I stood up and grab her " WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? i want to hear your reasons" i asked her, "d-do what?" she said. then i threw her in the ground "DON'T F*C*ING PRETEND THAT YOU DIDN'T  KNOW WHAT HAPPEND!!" i shouted angril. then sugawara stood up and went to her "because of you our little sunshine is dead" then akaashi went to sugawara " no sugawara, WE are the reason why he did that" sugawara was shock of this cause he knows that he's right. "now lexi tell us your f*c*ing reason" akaashi said while looking at lexi with a dead eyes. "be-because i'm jealous, i envy him cause he always gets all of the attention" she said while looking at the ground, kuroo was about to punch lexi in the face when lev suddenly stop him " don't kuroo-san, because of this hands we made a person commited suicide" kuroo look at lev with a teary eyes. "this is all my fault why did i believed her" kuroo said while crying 

while everyone's crying they didn't notice that kenma, yachi and kiyoko have leaved the court. then kenma bring his cellphone up to call hinata. 

in the call~

[ring] [ring] [ri-]

"yes, hello?"

"hey shoyo we already told them that your gone, but they still forgive lexi"

"it's fine i can make some adjustments"

"oh ok, well good bye"

"wait so they really believed that i'm dead"

"yeah"

"pitiful"

then kenma just stood their frozen, " he really did change this big" he thought

"hey kenma? are you still their?"

"ah yes sho"

"well I gtg, you do know that it's already night here right? so good night or good morning i guess?"

" oh ok shoyo goo-"

then he hung up, "is that really hinata?" kiyoko asked, "yeah it's him, he really change a lot didn't he" kenma relied her, "and it's because of them" then yachi pointed to the boys crying inside the court. " i'm gonna miss his smile" kiyoko said while looking up to the sky, " we all gonna miss his smile" kenma added while looking up to the sky same as kiyoko. 

"so uhm, kenma you didn't tell us how you stop shoyo to you know" yachi said. "oh haven't i?" kenma replied, "no, so how?" kiyoko-san asked,  "well~~"

(~flashback~)

I ran towards him but he jumps, luckily I got there on time and catch him by his hands. "shoyo please, don't do this" he looked at me with a teary eyes. "WHY KOZUME!?!?, WHY WOULD YOU SAVE A WORTHLESS PERSON LIKE ME?!?!"he said, " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! Ever since that day we first met, I have fallen for you. SO PLEASE DON'T LET GO!!!" I said, I lift him up and pulled him into a hug "you're not worthless, your beautiful and you're my sunshine. You can light up a dark room with just a smile, so please don't scare like that ever again" I said while hugging him tightly. I can feel that he's crying on my shoulder. He break the hug and looked me in the eyes, "i-I'm so-sorry ke-kenma, but i-I think I can't stay here anymore" he said to me, then I hold his face with my right hand and said "It's ok I understand, I can wait for you" then I smile at him.

(end of flashback (from chapter "i'll be back soon) ) 

"and that's what happened" kenma said, "so practically you confess to him? wow the power love is stronger than i thought" yachi said while giggling, "oh sorry i shouldn't said that" she continued. "no no it's alright" kenma said. after that they all get closer to each other.

(in another part of the earth)

Hinata's POV:

"arrgghh, it's already my first day of school" i said in irritation. i still can't forget what my so called friends did to me, because of it i'm afraid of having a new friends on my new school.

even if i don't want to go to school my dads secretary forced me to do so, and when i say forced i mean it. she drag me out of my bed and forced me to take a shower, oh great now i'm being treated as a baby. after that she drove me to my new school and drop me in front of the school gates then she drive away as fast as she could. i still can't believed that she didn't even got chased by the police officers. now back to the front gate. 

I entered the gates with my head down low cause i don't want to drew any attention. when suddenly i bump in to someone "so-sorry i-i di-didn't mean to-" i didn't even finished what i'm going to say when she spoke "oh it's fine :)" when i heard her voice i immediately look at his face 

" shaira?"

"hinata?"

________________________________________________________________________________

hii guys so this is my new update, i hope you liked it. so who do you think shaira is? what is her relation to hinata? comment if you have an idea and lets see if some of you will get the correct answer :) 

peace out~