I'll be back soon

Kenma's POV:

I was on my way to my dorm when I notice a boy on the rooftop of our school. I look closely and in my surprise it's Shoyo.

I quickly run to the rooftop and find him at the corner of the building, "SHOYO PLEASE DON'T JUMP" but he just ignore me, he raised his right foot forward. "please shoyo" he turn his head and said "I'm sorry kozume" he said while giving me a small smile.

Then he......

Still Kenma's POV:

I ran towards him but he jumps, luckily I got there on time and catch him by his hands. "shoyo please, don't do this" he looked at me with a teary eyes. "WHY KOZUME!?!?, WHY WOULD YOU SAVE A WORTHLESS PERSON LIKE ME?!?!"he said, " BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! Ever since that day we first met, I have fallen for you. SO PLEASE DON'T LET GO!!!" I said, I lift him up and pulled him into a hug "you're not worthless, your beautiful and you're my sunshine. You can light up a dark room with just a smile, so please don't scare like that ever again" I said while hugging him tightly. I can feel that he's crying on my shoulder. He break the hug and looked me in the eyes, "i-I'm so-sorry ke-kenma, but i-I think I can't stay here anymore" he said to me, then I hold his face with my right hand and said "It's ok I understand, I can wait for you" then I smile at him.

Hinata's POV:

"it's okay understand, I can wait for you" he said with a smile, that made me cry again and hug him again tightly. "i-I love y-you to kenma" I said while hugging him, that made him stop a little then said "I love you too, sho" then he hug me more tightly.

Time skip~

3rd persons POV:

They were on hinata's dorm to pack his things up. Kenma asked hinata "so sho, where are you going exactly?" "I'm going back to state, my father lives their" he said coldly. Kenma paused then ask him again "will you come back?" he ask hinata, yeah "I'll be back to have my revenge on them" he replied in a cold tone with hatred eyes. "ok will wait for you until then" kenma said while he kissed hinata on his forehead.

"Btw sho do you have a plan for your revenge?" kenma ask him, "yah I do" he answered him. "May I know what it is?" he ask him again "sure kenma" hinata replied. "oh can I tell kiyoko and yachi-san?" kenma asked "yeah sure, after all they were the only ones who believes me"

Change location~ (not a time skip)

Still 3rd persons POV:

They were outside of nekoma high, waiting for someone to pick up hinata. Then kenma ask him "how about the body?" kenma ask hinata, "don't worry kenma, my dad will bring it later" "ok, I can't believe that your dad owns a big company on America" kenma said, "yeah" hinata replied coldly. Kenma's thoughts "I can't believe hinata change this much because of them, his eyes and tone are colder then winter". Kenma snapped out of it when he saw a black car. Then a tall blond woman came out of the car and ask "are you hinata shoyo" she asked them. Then kenma replied her "yes, he is hinata shoyo" then she looked at the orange haired boy and open the doors of the car. The woman thought " he looks like on the picture, but where is his smile?" then hinata enters the car and open the window. "I guess this is a goodbye for now kenma" he said while looking at the pudding headed boy, then kenma pats hinata's head and said " when you come back call me ken-ken instead" he smiles at the tangerine. After that hinata wave a goodbye to kenma and kenma wave back. Then the car starts moving. In hinata's thoughts "just they wait,

I'll be back soon....."

________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIII guyssss!!!! so that's it for today, sorry if it's to short. i have this coming exam like test tomorrow so i better study up, hehehe. btw what do you think will happen to hinata? will he have new friends in US? how do you think the other boys would react? what is hinata's plan exactly? 

thanks for reading my story~~