Chapter 18: The Secret Of The Jinn State

CHAPTER 18: THE SECRET OFTHE JINN STATE

"RYU! YOU DON'T NEED TO CALL IT OUT WITH YOUR VOICE! CALL TO THE DRAGON ZONE WITH YOUR HEART!" Hurricane shouted over the storm.

"HOW?!" Ryu asked.

"BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!" Hurricane replied.

"OKAY! I BELIEVE! I BELIEVE IN MYSELF! TO SAVE THE ONES I LOVE, DRAGON ZONE, I CALL TO YOU!" Ryu roared as he shut his eyes to concentrate on drawing power.

Somewhere in the dark, the elemental balance in the real Dragon Zone began to glow. Then, the real Dragon Zone began to spin. The barriers governing each element disappeared and the elements merged into one!

"HHHAAAAAHHH!!!" Ryu roared as he opened his eyes.

The Ryuugan had been activated. The huge energy leaked from Ryu's body creating a tremendous storm of light and force around him. Ryu's muscles grew in size and his form became more muscular. His hair flamed and his body shone with a fiery light.

"Who is this powerful boy? Just a moment ago, he was our toy" the Devil said in a surprised tone.

"WIND ELEMENT! WIND SILENCER JUTSU!" Ryu roared as a huge amount of power from his body, charged into the Twisting Devil and tore it apart into insignificant wisps of wind.

The wisps slowly disappeared and the storm cleared. The Ryuugan disappeared and Ryu collapsed on Molten's back.

"You did it Ryu. You finally learnt to believe in your strength" Molten said in admiration.

The Wind Ryu could now be seen on top of the mountain. The others were safely standing on the ground of the Wind Village.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Ryu slowly opened his eyes. The others were looking down at him. From the look of his surroundings, it seemed as though he was in a Temple.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked.

"If I'm not dead yet, yeah" Ryu said as he struggled to sit up.

He grunted in pain and held his head.

"Be careful. You shouldn't move so much" Atlanta said with a smile.

"You really are amazing Ryu. You believed in yourself and entered the Jinn State with your will" Rokkan said.

"How did you know that? You were the first to be sucked in" Ryu asked.

"That's true, but the devils were just illusions and their vortex was the way out" Rokkan said. "Clever isn't it?"

"WHAAAAT?! GENJUTSU?! S-SO I WENT THROUGH ALL THAT WHEN WE COULD HAVE AVOIDED IT?!" Ryu roared.

He suddenly clutched his head.

"OUCH! OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" he screamed in pain. "What is this pain?!" he asked.

"Apparently, the Jinn state has side effects" Rokkan said.

"But I've entered the Jinn state...oh yeah, I nearly forgot. That, time, I vomited blood and was paralyzed temporarily. But this one...felt quite different. I felt more powerful" Ryu said.

"Your first transformation was only partial. This time, you completed the first phase of the Jinn State. That's about all I know of the Jinn State" Rokkan said.

"THAT'S IT?!" Ryu exclaimed in disbelief. "OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!" he screamed in more pain.

"Lower your voice already! Your yelling increases the pain!" Atlanta ordered.