Chapter 56: Heart Of The Dragon

CHAPTER 56: HEART OF THE DRAGON

The other Dragon Saints stared in shock as well.

"How is this possible?! Am I dreaming?! How is Ryuujinn here with us now and how is it that...Ryu transformed into Ryuujinn?!" Crystal exclaimed in shock.

The human saints were even more shocked.

"It is all thanks to Molten that I am here with you now" Ryuujinn said.

The other dragons turned to look at Molten.

"Molten, explain" Crystal demanded an answer.

"I will explain" Ryuujinn offered. "Long ago, when I lived as a human, Tristran hunted me down by manipulating humans and killed everything I valued about my human life. On the verge of giving up, Molten appeared to me and encouraged me. He came up with a plan. No human body could hold my immense powers so Molten decided to absorb my soul within himself. We talked frequently and Molten told me that, the only way for me to regain my godhood was to allow the Dragon Zone to be born as a human. That Dragon Zone was Ryu. At Ryu's outdooring ceremony and initiation into the Fire ryu, Molten transferred my soul into Ryu when he blessed him. Ryu was still an infant, though he was the Dragon Zone, so my power could kill him. Therefore, I suppressed my power and went into a deep slumber. Ryu's memories of his divinity were erased to allow him to develop his powers slowly thus preventing his own untimely destruction. I would only awaken, when Ryu had gained all the experiences he needed to choose his path and only if...he willed it. Ryu was my eye to the physical realm. He taught me how humans were always struggling, how hard they struggled to have faith in me and how they yearned for peace. I saw a bit of their ugly side but...Ryu's love for humanity would not allow me to judge humanity so harshly and now...I finally see that you were wrong about humanity Tristran, we all were. Humanity is not such a fragile creature to bend to the darkness just because they wish to survive. Three times, humanity resisted you Tristran in spite of all odds" Ryuujinn said calmly.

"I will not allow even you to stop me Ryuujinn! Dark Dragons, assemble before your lord now!" Tristran commanded.

Countless Dark mongerers appeared in the sky and hovered over Ryuujinn. They groaned painfully.

Ryuujinn shed tears.

"How, sad, so this is what Tristran did to his own comrades" Ryuujinn said.

"Forgive us...Ryuujinn" the voices of the Dark mongerers sounded.

Ryuujinn smiled.

"It is alright my brothers, my sons and daughters...I forgive you" Ryuujinn said.

At that moment, the Dark mongerers were instantly transformed into celestial dragons. Stars streaked across the sky as countless Light Dragons descended to the earth to witness Ryuujinn pass judgement on Tristran.

"Tristran, you are agonizingly evil! Before Ryu awakened me, I had thought that perhaps, there was a chance you could earn my forgiveness. If you had broken the second and third laws that I instituted, I would have forgiven you Tristran however...you broke even the first. You destroyed your creation and stole the souls of your comrades, then you destroyed the ryu you were sworn to protect and made mankind's life unbearable! I find you without question, without all reasonable doubt, guilty of all evil including the evil of attempting to usurp me" Ryuujinn passed judgement.

"Perhaps, you have forgotten all the conditions of our bet Ryuujinn, well let me remind you. One of the conditions was for you not to be infected with human emotions but you fell in love with humanity, cried with them, joked with them. Without all reasonable doubt, I find you guilty of being infected by human emotions. The condition attached to that was that you will surrender all your power to me and honourable Ryuujinn never breaks his laws!" Tristran sneered.