Chapter 2: Ineffable.

Early morning rays walked in as I walked towards the breakfast table knowing that there would be a new face joining us today. To my surprise he was already thier, he seemed like he just had a shower as his hair was still wet making him look like some legendary demi god. Skin pale as the early snow, he sat thier smiling while having what seemed like a random conversation with Sophie who served some juice and fresh hot tea to all of us as usual. Seems like I was the last one to join which isn't my fault either, it was the assignment that I was yet again burdened with and had to work over to not get my grades down.

Walking in I felt all the eyes on me making me feel a bit nauseous since I don't enjoy having the attention unless it's the weekly debate competition that would possibly give me some extra credit scores and the trophy comes along as a bonus to the family pride. "My bee bee" Dad smiled softly as I pecked his cheeks lovingly before moving on to do the same with Mom, Sophie, Jin and Namjoon. Unfortunately the only seat available for me was the one between Jungkook and Jin who would soon leave for work so I knew I'd be left with only Jungkook by my side but regardless I take my seat not wanting to over react over something but on the inside I was definitely screaming my heart out.

He passed me a small smile as my eyes diverted to look at his legs for just half of a second itself while I was adjusting the chair for myself. Somehow even his legs seemed amusing which would have been beyond disgusting to me if I confessed this to the yesterday me or at least the me before I met him.

"Eat the entire omelette and the bread little goose! You aren't eating well these days. Look at her Jin, she's getting so thin" Sophie started gasping with a tone filled with pure concern while filling my plate in like ever day with the embarrassing little nick name not caring about the guest around as usual while everyone chuckled. In her eyes I'll always remain as thin as a stick no matter what so I simply give in knowing that she's just worried about me like usual.

"Papa I need to leave now, the meeting starts for me in a hour and if I don't leave now then I'll be late" Jin spoke before wiping his mouth clean and looking at me so I could make sure his mouth was clean which it wasn't since thier were still crumbles of bread around his lip corner which I wiped out clean with my thumb knowing how much his appearance is important to him.

"Oh okay, good luck son and make sure you are back before dinner" dad replied while sipping his tea as Jin leaned in to peck my forehead before doing the same to Mom and waving us goodbye. "Come back before dinner or I'll take the pan out!" Mom playfully threatened him to which he responded with a thumbs up as he had walked away quite some distance from now and yelling just after a warm breakfast wasn't the best way to start the morning productivity.

"Jungkook did you like the place so far?" Namjoon questioned with his dimples on display as I munched on the bread, not really interested to participate in the conversation again as usual. "Oh I loved it, the garden is just unbelievable. The ambience this place has is really something I just read about in fantasy novels" Jungkook replies while sipping his juice as he seemed to enjoy the breakfast setup more than grabbing a random sandwich by the subway and munching it on the dirty benches of one of those artificial parks while the noise of cars and people would just rape your ears out. "That's nice to know, you can take rest for today and then tomorrow come with me to the university. Professor is at home today so clear up all your doubts" Namjoon spoke his mind out which seemed enough flexible for everyone as I continued to stare down at the fountain while enjoying my food.

"Hm I actually got some new books and papers related to the topic you might be highly interested in so I'd suggest you take a look whenever you can" Dad looked at Jungkook with the gentle look as ever, he was always the most favoured professor as well since he wasn't angry over the simplest bullshit. Instead of teaching materialistic bullshit, dad focused more on the simplicity and beauty of the subject a student is focused upon because if the base isn't build strong then how come could it support the strong structure of a building over it and later on put that building to use in the real rough world filled with dirty competition and a money rat race.