Chapter 5: Lavender.

-[2 week later]-

A lot changed within the past 14 days, Jungkook became much more comfortable with us that now he was even wondering to convince my father to adopt him as a joke obviously. Namjoon and him started off on a bit of competitive note but now it melted down to a healthy brotherly bond, he didn't get to meet Jin that often since he's mostly busy but whenever he did they bonded quite well even though deep down I knew Jin didn't really like Jungkook for his own reasons. Meanwhile me and him shared most of our time together, reading and debating over novels. Talking about our lives, walking around the places as he seemed to enjoy my company more than anyone ever did. My doubts knocked over to be the truth, turns out he was actually insecure of his age and always tried to not converse about it since his younger brought was of exactly my age which caught me off guard for a while.

Since the topic about his family or past made him upset I thought it was best to not talk about it, he did mention that whenever he liked or started to love a female they usually used him for money or popularity or would break up soon after because of his over affectionate behaviour which he was still working on to control. According to them, he didn't offer them any space and acted like a complete child even though he was supposed to be old enough to be a father which doesn't really make much sense to me.

If a guy is being affectionate or wants constant affection that doesn't make him clingy or annoying because if you as his lover and can't offer him that then instead of insulting him you can just break up and find someone who you think suits you. Insulting an individual just because he or she isn't the same as you doesn't make you a good person neither does it justify you as the perfect one in any relationship because the basis of any relationship is simply understanding the other being.

I stayed laying down on my bed while going through some sheets of music that I improvised earlier and was planning to play soon. The sunlight crawled inside my room through the balcony like some lovesick romeo as I stayed immersed within the little inscriptions but suddenly those thoughts got interrupted by some annoying knocks. "Come in" I calmly called out as it is most probably just Sophie with clothes and her daily sweet hugs for me but all those assumptions scattered down upon the familiar scent spell-bounding all of my senses at once.

"Look at you" he chuckled while walking inside and making himself comfortable on one of the couches, the awkward shy boy was all cozy and confident just within a span of fourteen days which felt like fourteen years in some way. "If you are here to ask if I'd want some pie then no I don't, now get out" I playfully replied still not parting my eyes away from the little piece of paper which contained a whole lot bit of information. "No I'm not but Y/n I'm bored, c'mon Namjoon is even more boring than you for god's sake" he whined as I could have bet that Namjoon started introducing Jungkook to his bonsai plants that he imported from Japan a month ago to have a spiritual connection with and find his true self through that process but calling the little plant stanley was totally unnecessary.

"Let's go somewhere then" I suggested knowing the right plan before placing the papers away and looking up to his curious eyes on mine. He was as usual dressed up neat and clean but these days he ended up wearing light cotton shirts which actually showed his muscles pretty damn well, makes me feel bad for checking him out every once in a while without his consent and I don't think he notices it fortunately.

"Just come" I push aside the thin blanket as his eyes widen at the sight of what I was wearing under neath so I look down at where his eyes were since I remember dressing up earlier unless I've started actually hallucinating. I was dressed in one of my favourite lavender touched fabrics but I think the little thigh slit was what caused the issue. I don't dress fancy on a daily basis but unfortunately since I had to meet some writers around the town this morning I had to dress up either way. "Y-you went somewhere?" he questioned before looking away for a bit as an excuse to correct his collar sides which apparently seemed a bit crooked towards the end.