Chapter 15

Jungkook suddenly looked at Taehyung. He understood what Taehyung would think. He removed Lisa's hand.

Taehyung have already started to run away. Away from Jungkook. He cheated again.

Jungkook started to run for Taehyung. He didn't want to lose Taehyung, not again. He loved him.

Finally, he caught Taehyung. Taehyung tried to remove his hand but failed.

"Taehyung, please listen to me. You got me wrong. "

"What do you want me to hear? Again your lie? You don't love me? You were just talking? That's all. I don't want you anymore",Taehyung said while tears were falling from his eyes.

"No, Taehyung. Please. Try to understand. I'm sorry. I really -"

Taehyung screamed, "I can't believe you anymore. I just hate you. Let me -"

"Just shut up, Tae",Jungkook falled to control his anger. He slapped Taehyung.

Taehyung placed his hand in his burning cheek. Everyone looked at them. Jungkook felt bad. He did something wrong again.

Taehyung started to cry again. He couldn't bear it when his lover slapped him. He found everything unfair. All again.

Jimin and others ran to Taehyung to comfort him. Jungkook also tried to go to Taehyung but Yoongi stopped him.

"If you can't treat him, then let him have someone better",Yoongi said with a cold voice.

Jungkook stopped in his place, looking at Taehyung. He wanted to cry harder. He made a mistake but all he wanted was to tell Taehyung about Lisa's evil plan. But Taehyung resisted to hear. Because that wasn't the first time. Jungkook have cheated on him before. So, he won't let him play with him anymore.

Jungkook didn't want to lose Taehyung anymore. He decided to stop him one more time.

"Taehyung, at least let me -"

"I won't. I won't let you explain or play with my heart. You wanted me to tell everyone I'm homosexual. I did. Only for you. And now? What did you give me? Nothing but sorrow ",Taehyung said angrily .

Jungkook was silent. He wanted to say but he couldn't. He felt like he was all alone.

"And I'm gonna leave you now. I can be normal again. I'll be. No matter how much pain I'll get. But I'll be back to my normal life. Stay good, Jungkook ",saying this Taehyung walked to his room.

Jimin approached Jungkook. "Jungkook, what's happening on the earth? I can't understand why there are so many problems between you two. "

And then they went to comfort Taehyung. Other students who were there looked at Jungkook. They were whispering this or that on each other's ear. Jungkook felt angry.

"What are you doing? watching drama? Stupid",he screamed and then went to his room.

Jungkook entered his room , closed the door. He stood there for a minute, unable to even think. He suddenly bursted into tears. That was the first time he cried for his love.

He felt how much he loved Taehyung. But Taehyung still couldn't forget the old matter. He still thinks Jungkook dumped him and can dump him again. That's why everything couldn't be normal.

Jungkook sat in his bed. He took a paper from his drawer. That was a letter he wrote for Taehyung. He teared the paper into pieces. Tears weren't stopping .

          --------------------------------

Jungkook woke up when he heard someone knocking his door. He didn't realize when he fall asleep. He tried to hurry up but failed. His vision was still blurry.

He opened the door . He saw Namjoon standing there with Seokjin.

"Oh, Hyung", jungkook said, while trying to plaster a smile on his sore face.

"We were worried as you didn't open your door. We are knocking for like 15 minutes. Your phone was also switched off",Namjoon said.

"oh. I was asleep. Sorry. It's already 9:00PM. I didn't know-"

"It's okay. We just wanted to check if you're okay",Namjoon said.

"Okay? " Jungkook repeated. The word was running in his head. He suddenly started to cry again.

"Hey, don't cry, Jungkook. Please don't cry",Namjoon hugged him and went inside his room. Jin closed the door and sat in the bed.

"Believe me. I didn't cheat. I really loved Taehyung. He won't come back again. "

"Then why did you hug Lisa? Why did you smile at her? Why did-",Jin was going to ask some more question but Namjoon stopped.

"Leave that matter. We have to think how to get Taehyung back to Jungkook ",Namjoon said.

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and said worriedly, "Will he come back? "

Jin smiled and nodded. "Of course, he will. He have to come back. He also loves you. And in the name of love, you two have to be together. "

  Jungkook felt like a butterfly was suddenly flying in his broken heart. He thanked both of Namjoon and jin.

"Don't thank us. If you two get together, that will be our success. That's all we want. To see you happy",Namjoon said, a sweet smile playing in his lips.

"Just don't forget to be grateful to us. I'm helping you because you are like my little brother. Don't be silly later",Jin said breaking the silence.

Namjoon rolled his eyes as Jungkook smiled. Namjoon looked at Jin and said, "Won't you stop? You are really something. Let's go."

Namjoon wished jungkook Good night and walked out of the room. Jin followed Namjoon while still screaming in his ear.

Jungkook sighed.

"I wish you were also with me. We could have build a better understanding. You didn't give me the time. But still, I love you. You'll be mine. Tae. "

(Sorry for late uploading guys. I'll try to improve my writing skills . Please follow me and like my stories. I'll be successful only if you enjoy my stories.  Thank you😘)