Chapter 18

Taehyung was smiling and gossiping with his family. He got a phone call. After cutting the call, he started crying and ran to his room. His mom kept on running behind him. He packed some things and made his way out of the house.

"What happened? " His mom asked.

"Mom, Mom. I have to go. Please. I'll tell you everything later",Taehyung said crying.

His mom didn't stop him. He left the house. His father was screaming as he thought that was some kind of stupidity to leave the house like this. But his mom told him to stop as she could guess what happened.

              --------------------------

Taehyung ran toward the hospital and direct to room no 402. He saw Jungkook lying on the bed. Jimin and others were sitting beside him. Worried.

Taehyung entered. Everyone looked at him.

"Taehyung, you came? Look. Jungkook isn't well",Hoseok spoke up.

Tears were falling from Taehyung's eyes as he saw his lover laying on the bed . He said, "What happened? "

"He wasn't well from the day you are gone. Today he tried to go to you with a dizzy head. We were doing breakfast at our room. That's when he got into an accident",Namjoon explained and tried to comfort Taehyung as he bursted in tears.

"Why did he do this? Is he crazy? Can't he understand the fact that I -i.... " Taehyung couldn't say anything else.

Jimin spoke to Taehyung, "Calm down. He'll be okay soon. Don't cry. We know you love him. "

He looked into Jimin's eyes. But didn't say anything. Everyone prepared a seat for Taehyung beside jungkook. He sat down. He looked at Jungkook with weak eyes, letting the tears fall down. He grabbed Jungkook's hands tightly. All he wanted is Jungkook to get well. The  jungkook he have saw before.

Taehyung's tears started to fall continuously and uncontrollably.

"Sorry jungkook. I should have listen to you. You really deserve better."

Taehyung suddenly shivered as the hand he was holding suddenly caught his hands more tighter. He quickly looked to see what was happening. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes. He smiled as he saw Taehyung sitting beside him.

"Jungkook, you woke up? I was waiting for you. What did you do idiot?" Taehyung cried.

"I did nothing. Just waiting for you to come and make me happy again. I am sorry for hurring you."

"Why would i get hurt from you? I don't even care about you."

"Really? Then why were you crying lately?" Jungkook said and raised an eyebrow playfully.

Taehyung blushed. Jungkook and others laughed . Jungkook raised both of his hands and said , "Pull me in a tight hug."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and didn't think twice to hug him. They  hugged each other.

"Okay. So,You guys are living together again. I don't want to see you apart again", namjoon said,while Jin agreed .

"You are right. we will give a party to celebrate . Get well soon,Jungkook",Hoseok said happily as he tried to make everyone smile. everyone smiled.

" I am already well. don't worry",Jungkook said.

"Yes. I can see. Now, just don't get into any trouble again", jimin told like he was giving an advice.

He went closer to Taehyung's ear and whispered," Get your cherry popped soon."

Taehyung widened his eyes and playfully hitted Jimin. They were happy.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. A smile plastered both on their face.

Jungkook held Taehyung's hand .
"Don't leave me again,Tae. I will die if you leave me again."

"I won't leave you. Just don't break my heart, Jungkook. I really love you. More than anything."

"I love you too."

________________/\/\/\/\_______________

Sorry for such a short and useless part. I am just too lazy. Please follow me and vote my stories. 😀😀😀