Chapter 17

One months have passed . Taehyung was good. He was having good days in his home. His mom was happy to see him everyday. But his step father wasn't happy at all. He would just scream at Taehyung for why a boy like him won't do any work.

Taehyung felt bad and totally dissapointed as he couldn't make this man happy. He wanted to live the house but his mom want him to study again. But she didn't want to give any pressure. That's why she told him to stay home for some more days.

Taehyung went to bed. He laid down and closed his eyes. That's when he got interrupted by a phone call.

He answered the call, "Hello? "

"Taehyung? Are you there? We need you to come soon",a voice spoke up making Taehyung flinch.

"Jimin? What happened? Is everything okay? "

"Nothing is okay, Taehyung.  You need to come. "

Sweat of worries could be seen in Taehyung's forehead as he imagined so many bad things that could have been happening.

"Taehyung?"

"Tell me, please. What happened? "

"Jungkook is very sick. "

Taehyung stopped. He couldn't move or talk. He closed his eyes. He wanted to run to him but he wouldn't. He wanted to forget him. He didn't want to get back to him again. Maybe that was just a plan.

"You are coming right? " Jimin asked.

"No. I'm not. I want to spend some more time with my family. "

"Please Taehyung. I know what happened with you isn't fair. But still can you -"

"You are saying this after all the things? jimin, I thought you would understand. But, no. Check out if he's just creating some drama. "

"No. Taehyung, please. "

Taehyung cut the phone call. He sat down on his bed. The memories flashed back again. He breathed in and out.

The door of his room flew open. He saw his mom, worried.

"What happened, mom? "

"I was crossing the front of your room. I heard you shouting. Is anything wrong? "

"Oh, that's nothing mom. Don't worry. "

"Are you sure? You can share anything with me ", his mom said with a soft and comforting voice.

He stayed silent.

His mom understood that something was wrong with his only son. She walked to him and sat beside him. Placing her hand on his forehead, she tried to comfort him.

"What's wrong, Tae? "

He didn't answer.

"I know you from your childhood . I'm your mom. I can easily understand when my child is sad. Won't you share with your mom? "

He cried and hugged her. She hugged him back and calmed him down slowly.

"Mom, I don't know what happened. He kept on lurking in my dreams too. I can't forget him. "

"Who? "

"Jeon Jungkook. "

"Who's he, Taehyung? "

"He is my-"

Taehyung stopped. Crap! What was he saying? He tried to smile and said that he was joking. His mom tried to get some more information but he avoided.

Her mom stood up and went outside. Before going, she said, "Sometimes, Nightmares are better than our attitude. Good night, Tae."

Taehyung didn't think anymore. He drenched into sleep soon.

-----------------_--------------------_-------------

Jungkook wasn't well at all. He was weak. He couldn't walk or even sleep. He felt pain all over his body. His friends were afraid. Teachers wanted to call his parents but he resisted. They told him that they would check for two more days. If the situation get worst,they will call his parents.

"Jungkook, don't be insane. Take some food",Jimin said.

"Taehyung resisted to come? "

Jimin kept silent. Namjoon looked at Jin,who was looking like he is going to cry.

"I knew he won't come. He doesn't love me anymore. That's all my fault he hate me . Leave me alone."

"Live you alone for what? to die? We can't live you alone like stupids",Jin screamed. Namjoon nodded and Jimin patted in Jungkook's shoulder.

"But I didn't get any other clue. Why should I live? He is my life. "

"You have to get back your life. You don't have to end it",Jimin said and smiled.

Jungkook laughed at him. "But how?"

"We will help you. But at first, you have to be well soon. "

"I will do anything for Taehyung."

"We know. Now take some rest. We will be back soon. "

Leaving Jungkook alone to take a nap, they got out of the room. Namjoon was thinking deeply, while Jin and Jimin was talking about Jungkook.

Namjoon finally said, "I can't understand why Taehyung isn't coming still. Does he really hate Jungkook then? "

Jimin spoke out, "Of course no. When I told him that Jungkook is sick, he was silent. He tried to avoid. You know why? "

"Why? " Namjoon asked.

Jin slapped in Namjoon's shoulder and said, "Because he still loves Jungkook. He's avoiding because it hurts him more that he's away from his love. You don't know because I don't hurt you. "

Namjoon rolled his eyes and looked at Jimin with disgusted eyes. Jimin laughed.

"Do you think they will be together again? Like before? " Namjoon said.

"No. Not like before. This time, with a more stronger bond. Then slowly to strongest ",Jimin said.

Three of them laughed and smiled just by imagining Jungkook and Taehyung together. The thing is Soulmate exists. That's why cupid would make them fall for each other again and again.

(Sorry for uploading kinda little part. I'll be uploading 2 or 3 parts a week from now as I want this to end. So please stay alert and read my stories.If you like, don't forget to follow me) 🤧❤