Chapter 2

The next morning, Jungkook woke up as Jimin kept on calling him again and again. Jungkook opened his eyes.

Jimin : Hey, wake up!  We will be late!  Don't be late on your first day. You'll be punished then.

   Jungkook quickly sat down on the bed. He looked at the time. It was saying 7:45 am. They got ready for their class.

  As soon as they got into the class, the teacher entered. Jimin and Jungkook was panting heavily. They looked at each other and laughed as they realized they made it .

In the middle of the roll call , everyone looked at the door. A boy was standing there. He wasn't looking like he's worried. Everyone wasn't surprised except for Jungkook. He wondered why the boy wasn't even scared of punishment.

Jimin whispered, "You might be thinking why he isn't surprised. He's Kim Taehyung. The matter is this is a common thing for him to be late . The teachers are tired of him still he doesn't look like he will change. "

Jungkook made a "O" shape with his lips and said, "I see. He's very uncareful or stupid, then. "

Jimin said while rolling his eyes back,"He isn't stupid. He don't care about anyone. All he do is what he want. And he's a playboy, you know. "

Jungkook flinched. The word Playboy was hitting his cold brain. He fisted his hands. Jimin was just looking at him with wonder. He didn't understand why the young boy was so angry.

Jungkook : I don't understand ,why some humans are so cruel. Why do they play with other's heart?  This isn't fair.

  Jungkook didn't notice that he is too loud. The teacher and other students heard him. Jimin bit his tongue and told Jungkook to calm down. Just then Jungkook realized what he did. He felt ashamed.

The teacher left the late comer and looked at Jungkook with a disgusted face. Everyone laughed. The teacher told them to stop laughing and ordered Jungkook to stand up. Jubgkook did as he was told.

Teacher : what did you say?  Cruel humans?  Play with other's heart.

  The whole class was looking at him. Jimin looked at him and felt sad as he had to see his friend's misfortune on the first day.

Teacher : are you a loser?  Or are you working for love at school? Did we hire you for teaching true love to others?

  Everyone laughs.

Jungkook : Sir, I-

Teacher : Shut up and get out of my class.

Jungkook :please,sir. I'm -

Teacher : no excuse. Get out before I complain about you to the principal .

  Poor ggukie made his way and got out of the class. He was so sad. He cried. But the teacher was too cruel to forgive him.

  Jungkook stood on the outside with Kim Taehyung. While jungkook was crying ,Taehyung was laughing with his whole heart. He was looking like he's watching a comedy drama.

Jungkook said,"Don't laugh. What's so funny?  Am I a joker? "

Taehyung said, "oh no, you're not. But your behavior is. Are you a girl?  Why are you crying so much?  And it isn't a matter of crying. This is simple. "

   Jungkook looked at him in disbelief and said,"Who said you only girls cries? Everyone cries. And this is very shameful ."

Taehyung sighed. "Okay. Then why did you scream like a psychopath in the middle of the class? "

"I hate playboys and playgirls. "

"Were you discussing about it?  Who's the playboy here?"

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and furrowed his eyebrows. "Don't act like you're innocent. You're very bad and cruel. "

Taehyung laughed and chuckled. "oh no, don't say that. Why did you say that I'm cruel?  I'm innocent. "

Jungkook felt his own anger and said, "love someone from the deep inside of your heart. If she leaves you, you'll feel the pain. "

Taehyung made a "Wow" face and moved more closer to Jungkook's ear.

"Ahm.... I didn't play with your heart.So,you can't call me cruel. "

"Wha-what ! I'm-i'm a boy !"

"Still if you want, I can give you some feelings. "

"Feelings of wh-"

  They stopped as the teacher called them. Taehyung winked at Jungkook and smirked. Jungkook lowered his head and walked to his class.

Teacher : both of you, Swear you won't break any rules.

Jungkook : I won't, sir.

Taehyung pat his head and said, "I can try. "

The teacher scolded him for some more time and then told them to get inside. Jungkook ran to his sit. Jimin asked Jungkook what happened as Jimin noticed that Jungkook's cheeks were burning red.

  Jungkook asked his own heart why is he feeling like this. He shouldn't. He's a boy and Taehyung is also a boy. OMG!  No. He might have been crazy and stressed. That's why. But he decided that he would be far away from that freaky playboy.

Taehyung : hey, move aside. I'm gonna sit here.

  Jungkook widened his eyes as he saw Taehyung is standing in front of him. He told Jungkook to move inside as he wants to sit with him.

Jungkook : wha-what?no. Go and sit in another one.

Taehyung laughed and straightly said he would sit there and won't move anywhere else. Jimin told Jungkook to let him seat.

Jimin whispered to Jungkook, "Hey!  Don't act crazy. You're a boy. He won't play with you."

   Jungkook nodded and tried to calm down his mind. But after some more times, he felt something touching his thighs.

Jungkook looked down and saw  long fingers playing with his thighs. It was none other than Taehyung. Jungkook looked at Taehyung. The young boy was getting more sweaty as he saw his fear was smirking at him.

Taehyung whispered, "You like it. Don't be afraid. You're a boy. I won't harm you. "

    He removed his fingers as jimin looked at them.

Jimin : Hey boys, don't speak at the class.

Taehyung: well, we are just playing. Right ?

   Jungkook gave jimin a nervous smile. Jimin smiled back. Nobody noticed how Taehyung was rubbing the young boy's thighs........Teasing Jungkook the whole day...............

I'll sue you if you don't comment and follow me 😶 it hurts

I'll sue you if you don't comment and follow me 😶 it hurts.... At least follow me 🤧🤧😭😭