Imagine 11- Kidnaped ⛓

Your POV
————

🌙Night Time 11:40pm🌙

It is 11:40 meaning it's night I've had a very exhausting day so all I ever wanna do right now is be lazy and because I live on my own, I can basically do whatever I want well...I don't exactly live on my own my parents own the house I'm just doing some house sitting for them until they get back from their business trip. Anyways I decided to change into some comfy clothes and turn on the TV ironically the office was playing since I always watch that show anyway, I decided to watch that and good thing I have a small drawer of candies next to my bed so that way I don't really have to get up and get anything in other rooms. I grabbed a bag of skittles from my candy drawer and started munching on them after a while of munching and watching tv, I started to hear a loud bang at my door and a gunshot I got scared and started to panic. I didn't expect people to be coming over tonight but when I heard footsteps in my house and a glass break that's when I realized that people are breaking in my house so I quickly ran to my closet and hid in there. I heard glass shatter and gunshots everywhere then I heard two people come upstairs "Finneas you go check that room and I will go check this room" I hear a voice say I then hear someone come in my room. I started crying I then heard someone looking around in my room and I got even more scared after a couple minutes someone has found me in my closet "I found someone!" the voice yells looking down at me "please don't hurt me I will do anything for you just don't hurt me" I beg and cry the figure in front in me chuckles then crouches down to my level I hear the figure in front of me laugh "What's your name mamas?" She asked me. I didn't respond "I asked you a question princess" she said to me I kinda hesitated to tell this girl my name so I didn't respond again. "You heard me I said what's your name!?" The girl grabbed me by the collar of my shirt I was wearing and pulled me close to her then looked me in my eyes and she asked me the same question but in a harsher tone. I got scared and I didn't want to know what she would do next if I didn't tell her my name so I told her "Y-Y-Y/n" I said nervously "Hmmm...Y/n" She said "What a pretty name" She added then smirked at me "D-Don't hurt me please" I sobbed "Shhh It's ok mamas I won't hurt you" She smirked at me "Your safe with me now" Then she pulled out a syringe then injected something in me then I slowly started to get sleepy "Goodnight mamas" was the last thing I heard before sleep took over me.
———————————————————————
A/N:
Yuh I published two imagines in one day 😎 but that's only because I copied and pasted some things 😌 but yea this is a chapter from another book that I wrote I just copied and pasted it

I release it one day soon 👀 (I gotta finish it though)

Words- 571