Imagine 5- Hiking trail 😌

Billie's POV
—————
Today me and y/n wanted to go hiking today well...It was my plan to go hiking with her anyways so that's why I had that plan. "Y/n are you almost ready to go?" I asked her "Yea I'm almost ready" She replied. "Well you better hurry because I'm going to leave without you" I joked "Ok ok I'm ready now" y/n said then y/n glared at me which made me laugh "Ok lets go" I smiled then we went out the door. Once we got outside we started to walk to my car then when we got to my car we got in my car.

Your POV
————
As soon as we got in Billie's car she started it up then she let me take the aux cord so I can play my music in her car "Are you excited mamas?" Billie asked me. Well...If I'm being completely honest, Ive never been hiking before and this was all Billie's plan to take me hiking with her so- . "y/n?" Billie said pulling me out of my thoughts "I don't know Billie I've never been hiking before a-" "It's ok mamas I know that's why I'm going to guide you along the way" Billie said sweetly while rubbing my thigh for reassurance. Eventually we got to the hiking trail then we got out of the car and went to go get some hiking gear then after that we started to walk to our trail. When we got there I got nervous because it was going to be a long way til we get up "Come on!" Billie giggled "No need to be nervous" Billie smiled "I'll be with you the whole time" Billie smiled and put her hand towards me so I can grab it. After that we started walking til we got to the top it was a tiring thing to do but some time passed by and eventually we got to the top. "Wow" I said in awe "I can't believe we made it" Billie said out of breath "Wanna just chill up here for a bit?" I asked Billie "Sure I need to catch my breath anyways" Billie said and that's what we did for a while.
———————————————————————
A/N:
This is a short image...Wow- Anyways....How are you guys? It's been a bit 🤔

Words- 395