Prologue

So this is a little long. Since this story takes place in another world. Kind of , you'll get what I mean. Also some of the characters are fairies. By fairies I mean humans with wings and magic basically .

So what do I mean by light world and dark world? Well both of these are actually in the same place the two places are separated by a magical barrier , which neither side cannot pass even with magic. The dark world separated from the light long ago , enough to develop differently . Even with their past they decided to create the " human world / the universe " together. The light fairies created the light/good parts like earth , milky way , stars and life. On the other hand dark fairies created the dark parts like dark matter , black holes and natural disasters like yin and yang . But the light fairies control the earth as in dark fairies are not allowed there . This was made official when they both signed the treaty of the 3 worlds . This was to stop wars in the human world/ the universe. Humans were placed as the fairy counterpart so they do not know if fairies are real. But there are a few families that know the existence of fairies they are called partner families.

Lisa and Y/N are two fairies one from the dark world other from the light world . Both are agents at their respective agencies .

A/N Note: I hope you like this book. (・∀・)