Chapter 3 : The Interview

Y/N : Sit down and introduce yourself
??? : Hello I'm , Lalisa Manoban

Lisa POV
Y/N : Hello I'm Y/N , the Ceo's secretary.
Lisa : Hello nice to meet you
We shake hands.
Y/N : So why do you want this position ?
Lisa : I want to help this company with its database.
Y/N : Well , why this company ?
Lisa : This company has a really good reputation.
Y/N. : Ok , If a co-worker were to ask you for help while you are doing something , would you help ?
Lisa : Yes , I would help but if I was doing something important I would first finish what I was doing then help the co-worker.
Y/N : Ok , if you were every called at random time would you pick up ?
Lisa : Yes , but maybe not late at night.
Y/N : Got it , ok we'll call your references and call you if you're hired.
Lisa : Ok , may I leave .
Y/N : Yes you may .
Lisa : Thank you for inviting me .
Y/N : You're most welcome.
We shook hands and I left.
Damn she's A. She looks like she's the same age as me B. she's so cute like her outfit was on point. What am I saying ?! If I'm accepted then she'll be my higher up and I have to remember why I'm even down here. Remember the mission.

Y/N POV
That interview went well . Lalisa is her name right. Cute , gosh brain shut up remember your mission. I hear a knock on the door.
Y/N : Yes I'm free , come in.
Ava : Hii !
Ava comes in with the brightest smile on her face.
Y/N : Ow Hi ! What brings you here ?
Ava : Well since it's your first day at work so I thought I'd bring down snacks for you .
Y/N : Ow thanks , you really didn't have too.
Ava : No I had too , here you go.
She hands me a box of assorted biscuits.
Y/N : These look great!
Ava : Really you'll like them .
Y/N : Ow you should ask my friends up there how much I love how much I love stuff like this.
Ava : Really , you're not lying , right ?
Y/N : No I'm not , thank you I didn't know where any bakery here was .
Ava : So you like baked goods?
Y/N : Yup , love them.
Ava : Well I'll keep that wanna hangout after your work.
Y/N : Sure since you're one of the few people I know here .
Ava : Well text me when you're out of work .
Y/N : Ok .
She leaves and then I get a call for the next interview. This interview also goes smoothly. They were all pretty good . I don't know who to choose.
After work
I called Ava because she said to call after I was finished with work.
Y/N : Hi
Ava : Hii!
Y/N : Well I'm free now .
Ava : Really , how about I show you around the city ?
Y/N : A.. Ok if that's fine with you.
Ava : I love showing new people around . So ya where are you right now.
Y/N : At home .
Ava : Well get ready I'm coming !
Then she hangs up. Damn how can she be so loud . She screamed into my ear. How old is this girl , like 20 , I think. Well I guess I better get ready.
My outfit :

Ding Dong , I hear the bell go

Ding Dong , I hear the bell go . She's here . I open the door.
Ava : Hello!
She comes in .
Ava : You ready.
Y/N : Yup
We leave and I lock the door .
In the car .
Ava : So I forgot to ask how was your first day at work ?
Y/N : It was great !
Ava : How was everyone?
Y/N : They were nice .
Ava : Well it's probably because you are mom's secretary.
Y/N : Maybe , well where are we going today ?
Ava : Well first going to the Big Ben and then the mall maybe ?
Y/N : Mall , I have work tomorrow.
Ava : You need clothes
Y/N : Hey , I like my clothes .
Ava : Not for work.
Y/N : Wah.
Ava : I mean clothes for formal events , there are these board meetings , a company lunch and maybe for some dates.
Y/N : Wait what dates ! You know the reason I'm down here.
Ava : Well while you're down here , why don't live life to the fullest.
Y/N : But--
Ava : Who wouldn't fall for you , anyways when you leave they won't remember you. So won't be hurt.
Y/N : But when I leave it'll hurt me.
Ava : Well you won't have enough time for a serious relationship.
Y/N : Well , ok.
Ava : Well here we are at the mall.
Y/N : What about Big Ben .
Ava : Well we can go there over the weekend. Till then you still need clothes for the board meeting. I'll pay.
Y/N : Ok , thanks .
Ava : Let's go it's only 6:30 (pm)
Y/N : Ya let's go!
We both get out of the car.
After shopping. About 2 hours later.
My feet are in pain.
In the car.
Y/N : Don't your feet hurt .
Ava : Nope
Y/N : How?!
Ava : Guess I'm used to this amount of walking.
Y/N : Well I'm used to flying and teleporting when you're tired . Even though flying can be tiring too.
Ava : Hehe .Well then you better get used to walking and using your feet. Not using magic .
Y/N : Well ya.
Ava : Quick question.
Y/N : Sure.
Ava : Why are there even shops in fairy world? Like can't you just make stuff out of magic.
Y/N : Well ya but the clothes you can make out of magic without using an extraordinary amount of magic but they are cheaper than fast fashion. Then with food it's the same , food tastes bland. Basically it's not worth the energy and concentration it takes to make .
Ava : Cool , well we were at the restaurant.
Y/N : Cool.
We go inside and order our food.

Lisa POV
So I've been here for a few days now and I've made friends with my neighbour. So we both decided to go to a restaurant. ( The agencies have them some money ) . We are sitting at our seats when I see someone familiar. Is that Y/N ?! Like who interviewed me and who is she with? I mean why should I care . Ugh I can't get her out of my mind. Why!
Lia : What are looking at?
Lisa : N-nothing.
Lia : Ok

A week later
So I got the job and i have been working here for a week and I like it . So today is a company lunch .

Y/N POV
So it's been a week and I hired Lisa . She seemed fit for the job. Well today is the company lunch and Ava can't make it , gosh this going to be lonely.
My outfit :

I reached the lunch place thanks to public transport

Sarah : You came !
Y/N : Ow Hi ya did.
Sarah : Go explore.
I go to the food area since I'm hungry and sit at one of the tables with my food . The food is amazing.

Lisa POV
I'm with my food and I see someone I know sitting on a table alone . So I decide to go up to them .
Lisa : Is this seat taken ?

A/N Note : Sorry for the late update . Hope you liked this slightly long chapter . Thank you for six followers and 21 reads . Also go watch/stream Mafia in the Morning by itzy. Any Midzys here ? Till next update byee!
P.S. if your wondering who Lia is she's from itzy .