Chapter 5 : Food Tour

The Next Day
Y/N POV
So today Ava is taking me to the British Museum so she told me to be ready to leave by 10am . So here I am ready to go . It's Sunday and I still had to wake up early . This British Museum better be good cause I'm waking up at 8am on a Sunday.
My Outfit :

Ava opens the door because I gave her the spare keys

Ava : Hii !
Y/N : Hello !
Ava : Quick question ,did you eat a heavy breakfast ?
Y/N : No ,why ?
Ava : Good , because I want to bring you my favourite breakfast café near the museum .
Y/N : Ow cool , well let's go then !
I pick up my small purse which has my phone , wallets and some other nick nacks.
In the car after going to the breakfast café
Ava :  So how have you been ?
Y/N : It's been less than 24hrs since we last met .
Ava : Well you're right ,well how was yesterday ?
Y/N : It was nice , my favourite of the two was Bukinghum Palace.
Ava : Cool , since you said you like history I think you'll like this museum.
Y/N : Let's see !
We go inside after getting our tickets . The place was beautiful. We got to see collections from many different places. It was amazing.
In the car
Ava : So how was it ?
Y/N : It was amazing ,but this is coming from someone who likes to learn history.
Ava : I know , even I like going here . Well, we're going on the food tour !
Y/N : Ya I'm hungry .
Ava : Same . First stop , my favourite bakery .
Y/N : I'm excited for this one .
Ava : I know
We arrived at the bakery. It smells heavenly . Like bread , cakes and sweets.
At the counter .
Ava : We will have 2 Arctic Rolls and 2 Battenberg cakes please.
Counter Lady : Ok here you go
We pay and sit down to eat.
Ava : How are they ?
Y/N : They're great !
Ava : Hehe I know .
Y/N : Well what are you studying in college ?
Ava : I'm doing business because I'm going to take over my parent's company .
Y/N : Cool makes sense .
Ava : What did you do in college ? 
Y/N : I did a degree in management and commerce.
Ava : Cool.
We continued to eat and chat .
In the car .
Ava : How was the café.
Y/N : It was nice.
Ava : So we're going to a candy shop now .
Y/N : Ok!
After reaching home .
I bought a packet of candy and we also had lunch . She wanted me to eat dinner with her but I was too tired . So I said no . (It's 7:30pm on a Sunday) Then I hear a ring on the doorbell . I open the door to see a food delivery man??
Y/N : A.. Hi , I think you have the wrong apartment .
Delivery Man : No , it says here that Ava Jones sent you a food package , your Y/N Abril right?
Y/N : Yes that's me .
Delivery Man : Ok here you go.
He hands me the package and leaves.
I close the door and check my phone to see a message from Ava.
Ava : Here's some food from where I was going eat with you for dinner. But since you said no to dinner and I thought the food tour wouldn't be over without dinner . Since you have never had Domino's Pizza . Here is a cheese pizza from them . Bon appetit!
Ava : Sidenote Domino's is a pizza place that mainly delivers pizza , it's like cheapish pizza . But since you have never lived in this world I thought you should try it.
I send her a thank you message . Then sit down and open the package. It was a 4 slice pizza and garlic bread .
Y/N : Well here we go .
I eat the pizza while watching a show . I had heard of Domino's while studying the human world. The pizza was good since it was warm.

Lisa POV
After Y/N left  yesterday , I couldn't stop thinking about her . I mean how can you not she's so beautiful. I've given up on not falling in love down here . She'll forget me anyways when I live so I won't hurt her. I wonder where she lives

The Next day at work
I go to the cafeteria where I see Y/N sitting alone again. She is looking at something on her phone  .I go and sit with her.
Lisa : Hi again !
Y/N : Ow Hi!
Lisa : How are you ?
Y/N : I'm good , you ?
Lisa : Good , so where did that girl take you yesterday.
Y/N : Ow , she's Ava, my friend . She took me around London.
Lisa : Wait, isn't she the Ceo's daughter?
Y/N : Yup .
Lisa : Cool , Well yesterday I forgot to ask you for your number.
Y/N : Well I mean why would you need my number ?
Lisa : To keep in contact and for work , so do you want to exchange numbers.
Y/N : Sure
We both exchange numbers.
Y/N : Well I'm done eating ,I have to get back to work bye!
Lisa : Ok bye!
She gets up and leaves .
Omg I just got Y/N's number . Oh my god , oh my god , oh my god ! Ehhhhh , I just got my crushes number! Lisa, calm down, you're not even supposed to have a crush down here . But I mean how can you not fall in love with Y/N . She's so pretty , nice and helpful. Mind shut up , you're not supposed to be in love , Lisa . Ugh this is like forbidden love does she even like me back . I don't know. Let's see . My mind is in a disagreement right now . One side , the rational side is saying stop meeting her so you don't fall more for her and saying this is wrong. The other side is my heart saying go for , you only live once you know. Ugh I don't know what to choose.

Y/N POV
A few hours later .
After work.
After days of research I have finally found you little darky.

A/N Note : This book still has 9-10 chapters left that's all I'll say .
Hope you liked this chapter . Thank you for 81 reads and 31 vote . Also thank you for all the support on this book li. Please remember to vote and comment and stuff like that . Ok that's it for me see you next update byee!