Chapter 10 : History Lesson

The Next Day
Y/N POV
So today has been a long day at work . But I have something to look forward to today and that is ... Ava's coming over ! Well maybe it's not that exciting but she's just so full of energy it's always nice hanging out with her . If there is one thing I'll miss about being down here is her and Lisa. Well they are the only people I really know here but still , I'll miss them non the less.
Well it's time to go home , I can't wait !
I was quietly walking to the elevator in my own world not playing attention to anything when I inevitably bumped into someone .
Y/N : Oh my god ! I'm so sorry!
Lisa : It's ok .
Y/N : Ow , hi it's you .
Lisa : Hi again .
Y/N : How are you ?
Lisa : I'm good . You ?
Y/N : I'm good , I have to get going , sorry bye !
Lisa : It's ok , bye !
I walk away .
Why does she have to be so cute ?! Ugh .. Well Ava's coming in an hour , so I better hurry up and get home .
I reach the front of the building.
Where is this driver?! He's usually here by now . If this was fairy world I would teleport home. But here I am on earth wearing a ring which neither lets me fly nor use my magic . Ow here he is . Thank God Jihyo he came now. If he had come any later I wouldn't have been able to get ready before Ava came.
He stops right in front of me and I get in the back seat.
Y/N : Hi .
Driver : Hello, miss to home right ?
Y/N : Yes .
??? : Hi!
Y/N : Oh my god ! What the hell ! When did you come here ?
Ava : Well I asked your driver to drop me off at your place too and how did you not notice me ?
Y/N : Well I was in a rush and I didn't look to my left .
Ava : 😂 haha well surprise , I'm here . Why were you in a rush ?
Y/N : So that I'd get home before you came .
Ava : Ahh... we're friends, you don't need to worry about how your house looks like .
Y/N : Well I still want it to look neat .
Ava : Well I can't say anything to that .
Y/N : Haha 😆
Ava : Well I got snacks !
Y/N : You get food almost every time we meet . But I'm not complaining .
Ava : Well food brings people together and you can't deny the fact we are both foodies .
Y/N : Well you're not lying .
Ava : Were here !
Y/N : Thank you driver !
Ava : Thank you driver !
Driver : You're welcome .
We get off and reach my place.
Y/N : Sorry about the mess .
Ava : You call this a mess , you should come to my place and see what an actual mess is .
Y/N : 😆Haha ok . So how about we sit and eat the snacks ?
Ava : Sure.
Y/N : So you want to know about my world , right?
Ava : Yes ! I mean I'm just curious .
Y/N : I understand like I was curious about your world before I learnt more about it .
Ava : Ya .
Y/N : So what would you like to know about my world ?
Ava : Well ok what happened between the lights and the darks ?
Y/N : Ow that's a long story , should I start ?
Ava : It's better late than never. So yes , start .
Y/N : Ok so you know that the fairy world has existed for way longer than the human world , right ?
Ava : Yes .
Y/N : So well before your world existed , there was the duchie in the place of the region where the dark world is .
Ava : Ok so the dark world was a part of the light world .
Y/N : Yes , so the duke of that region was in the line to the throne but he didn't end up getting it.
Ava : Wait, the fairy world is a monarchy.
Y/N : No , not anymore at least in light fairy world . Well it's a ceremonial position. Like it is here in the UK.
Ava : Ow cool .
Y/N : Now back to the story , so the dark region duke gathered an army to take the throne . This army constituted people from his region . He claimed that he'd give these people benefits when his king .
Ava : Wait what !
Y/N : Yup .
Ava : And they believed that ?
Y/N : Yup , because he had the support of his people he was able to start somewhat of a civil war .
Ava : Wow that escalated fast. What kind of claim did he have to the throne?
Y/N : He's claim was kinda of good but he was closely related to the former ruler. When the king died his heir took over but he was a minor .
Ava : Wait if he was minor wouldn't he have needed a regent .
Y/N : Yup , his mother became his regent but his father was the brother of the dutch of the dark region .
Ava : Wait, that's how closely related they were !
Y/N : Yup , so he felt that he should have been he regent would have been next in line if it wasn't for the former king's son.
Ava : Wow ok .
Y/N : But since the son's mother was far more popular than the uncle of the son . No one listened to his claim . So he started a civil war . It ended with the dark region separating from the light world .
Ava : What separates the dark and light world ?
Y/N : The greatest scorchers on each side created one non removable barrier.
Ava : Ow cool , I have another question.
Y/N : Ok ,ask away !
Ava : Well if the human world was created by both darks and lights ,why aren't darks allowed down here ?
Y/N : Well they aren't allowed on earth to stop war where life is .
Ava : Ow ok how did they enforce it ?
Y/N : That happened because if the Treaty of--
I was about to finish my sentence when someone rang the bell but we hadn't ordered or called anyone .

A/N Note : Hi so I know it's Monday I was supposed to update yesterday . But like I said in my announcement , yesterday was kind of busy . So I delayed me updating this book . So from now on I might update on Saturdays but do hold me to that . So sorry for the delay of the update . Ok so that's all I wanted to say so see you on Saturday or Sunday bye!