Chapter 1: meeting

So this is my first fanfiction and I have the majority of the story in my head but only like two chapters written. Ill try to post as often as possible. Let me know what you think! Thank you for reading!

Mwah <3

-Morgan

-----------------------------------------

Morgan's POV

As I walked into school that morning I could tell everyone was staring at me, some were snickering, some whispering to each other, but one guy, the same one every single day, was shouting at me "hey! Obsessed freak! How's your gay ass boyfriend?" And with that everyone erupted in to fits of laughter with that annoying jock named Tyler. Fantastic, I thought, here's another day down the drain. Just like all the others.

See I used to have a great group of friends but one day they decided to completely turn their backs on me because of my so called "obsession" with Justin Bieber. They out posters and signs up EVERYWHERE in school announcing this. Ever since then I've been bullied and labeled as "the bieber freak" I guess they weren't such a great group of friends after all.

When I finally got home, glad it was Friday and another long week was over, looking forward to have the next week off for Christmas, I was surprised to see that my parents were already home

"Why are you guys home already? You usually aren't home for like another two hours" I asked.

"We'll we just uh thought we'd umm come home early for the weekend" my dad barely managed.

"Ok?" I responded, not quite believing them.

"How was school today?" My mom asked

"Same as usual. Absolute crap" I said

"Well don't worry, things will be better before you know it" she said. Well that was weird, they're acting really suspicious. Whatever probably just excited to be on break or something.

Justin's POV

I was talking with one of my old friends, Jack, from Canada who recently moved to Minnesota and is a senior at mounds view high school. I thought I'd call him to see how things were going because I hadn't talked to him since I left Canada when I was fourteen to become who I am today.

"Yeah. She's like a huge belieber dude and everyone picks on her, she looks pretty depressed" jake was explaining over the phone about a girl named Morgan that goes to his school. She's a junior and is bullied daily. Jack, obviously feeling bad for the girl told me that I should come visit her, hang out with her for a while, make her feel like a somebody.

So I of course jumped at the offer and headed up north immediately. I got in contact with her parents before I left and explained to them how I had heard about Morgan and that I'm going to surprise her so they needed to keep it a secret. They agreed and were extremely excited for her to meet me.

My jet landed about 2 pm, I got in a limo and headed toward her house. When we arrived I had Drew, my limo driver, go knock on the doer. Still trying to keep this all a secret to Morgan I saw her parents answer the door and talk to Drew for a few minutes before closing the door again. Drew came back and told me that her parents were telling Morgan that there's someone here to meet her and that she should get dressed then come out side.

"Perfect, this is going just as planned" I answered.

A few minutes later I saw the door open and a beautiful girl started walking towards the limo. She was wearing blue skinny jeans with a plaid shirt and her golden blond hair flowed perfectly just past her shoulders. Drew got out and opened the door. She looked extremely confused and asked him if anyone was in here, he responded with "well, darling, why don't you get in and see for yourself"

"Umm alright..."

She replied still a bit unsure. When she finally climbed in and made eye contact with me, before she could even say anything, this gorgeous girl in front of me broke down into tears.

---------------------------------------

Thank you soo much for reading! It means a bunch :) let me know what you think maybe? Or maybe not. Whateves. It would sure help though