His day

Today I decided was my turn to surprise Justin.

I told him that we were doing things that I had planned out a couple days ago and that he doesn't get to know what they are until we get to them.

We said bye to Pattie and left. Now I obviously didn't know my way around Canada so I got us a taxi driver and gave him a piece of paper with the places to go on it.

"Don't say any of these out loud okay because these are all my surprises for Justin" I told the taxi driver as I stood in front of his door while Justin was inside still saying bye to Pattie and putting on his shoes.

"Alright I won't" he said with a slight annoyed tone present in his voice. Taxi drivers must hate their jobs. I saw Justin walk out and went to go climb in the back but before I could move I heard the taxi driver say:

"You mean Justin, as in Justin Bieber?! Oh my god, my day just got better." He smiled as he looked down at the paper with the places on it and he got even more excited.

"Yeah Justin Bieber, my boyfriend. Now seriously don't spoil these surprises" I whispered as Justin was getting closer

"You can count on me to keep my lips sealed" he said to me.

We were on our way to the first place and Justin was acting like a little kid.

"Morgaaaaan, are we almost there? I wanna know what it iiiis" he whined

"I don't know if we're almost there because I've never been here before but trust me you'll love it" I laughed.

We got to a drive way and the second the driver turned on his blinker Justin knew where we were

"No way!" he yelled, getting all excited. We turned down the driveway and parked in front of an old rusty garage. Justin bounded out of the car and came around the taxi to open my door for me, even when he's over the top excited to get inside he's still the biggest gentleman and I love him for that. I get out and hold his hand as we walk up the sidewalk.

"I'm going to go get some coffee call me when you're ready to be picked up" the taxi man yelled behind us.

"Alright" I responded over my shoulder.

Justin knocked on the door with the biggest smile on his face, it was like he was 15 again and I loved it.

"Justin!?!!?" Ryan, Justin's best friend since forever said when he opened the door.

"Ayeee Ryan! what's up man how you been?" Justin said and they went in for a 'bro hug'

"Been great! and I believe you forgot to introduce me to someone" Ryan said, looking at me.

"Oh Ryan, this is my girlfriend, Morgan" Justin said, still holding my hand.

"Nice to meet you Morgan, you're even prettier in person" Ryan said.

"Woah man, don't be like Jaden and get all up on my girl" Justin joked

"Who me? pshh nah Justin I won't do that" Ryan laughed.

We went in and were sitting in Ryan's living room just talking, the boys catching up, Ryan learning some stuff about me and over all just having a good time.

We were in the middle of discussing the importance of tour buses when we heard a knock on the door

"I'll get it" Ryan said. He came back with Chaz. I feel bad admitting this but I really don't like Chaz, but I wasn't going to let Justin know, they're best friends after all.

"I hope you guys don't mind I invited Chaz over to say hi!" Ryan said. I looked at Justin and he looked excited but also slightly annoyed.

"It's cool! hey Chaz what's up man?" Justin said getting up to hug Chaz.