VI

•Taehyung POV•

"Wait- What the actual-
don't tell me- you are gonna live in my building!?"
"What are you saying?" I asked to a confused and surprised Sooyoung.
"I live in this building, in which we are in right now. And you got your apartment here? Are you perhaps, stalking me huh?" She aske with a teasing look.
"Sorry to break your bubble miss, bit I am NOT stalking you. Do you think I am a creepy stalker? It might be a coincidence. Moreover it's great that I am in your building, we will meet more often." I said, as she nodded in agreement. 'It's cute' I thought as I patted her head lightly.

As the elevator opened, Yeontan was the first to enter, followed by Haetnim, these two were so adorable. We both then followed inside too. 'What was the floor again? Ah 7th, yeah' as I pressed the 7th floor, I saw Sooyoung looking at me, surprised.

"What?" I asked her. "You got your apartment on the same floor as me." She pointed on the silver button which indicated the 7th floor. "But there is no apartment available on our floor...wait- ohh so you are the new one - yeah I remember now, a few days ago my next door neighbour, Yeri, left her apartment. When she was not here before, I felt so lonely, but when she came I had someone for my company but she stayed her for a very short time, maybe a half month or so, strange isn't it? But nevertheless, I again started to feel lonely, but it was okay since I had Haetnim by my side." I could she the sadness glinting in her eyes. The elevator doors opened, revealing bright lights of the corridor. We stepped out, and again, Haetnim and Yeontan were the first to head towards the apartments.

"Ah its okay Soo, you won't be lonely now, you have THE GREAT KIM TAEHYUNG as your next door neighbor." I said dramatically as she laughed at me. "That one's mine" she said pointing towards the apartment beside mine. I hummed in response as I rang the doorbell of my apartment, the door opened, revealing my dad.

"Annyeong Uncle" Sooyoung greeted him and he greeted her back as he hugged her and patted her head. "Aaahhww Doogdoongie, you look so different. I see you have grown into a very beautiful and mature woman." He said as we entered my house.

"Thank you uncle, and I too see that you got more and more handsome than before!"

"Oh! I am flattered!" He slimed to her. "Now, I think that without waiting any longer, we should get to work!" She said, her hand forming in a fist as she raised her hand up, hitting the air above her fist.

♪°♪°♪°♪

"So Sooyoung, how is life here?" My dad said as he sipped the coffee. We are finally done with the unpacking and settling everything, and now we decided to just sit and rest for a while and Sooyoung made coffee for us.

"It's fine, actually it's good....I just feel a bit lonely staying here alone, I don't have much friends in this neigborhood, my friends live a little far, so I don't meet them that often, we just hangout on occasions." She replied, she must have felt very lonely here seeng the way her expression changed. Good thing that now I am here to keep her company. Yessss.

"Oh I see" dad paused for a moment before continuing- "How's your father doing now days?"

Her expression completely changed, from neutral to sad, eyes shining with a tint of hurt and.....disappointment?. I didn't know exactly.

"Uhhm father? Well.....actually, we don't talk anymore, I haven't heard from him for a long time now, he is still living a fine life in America I guess and I just decided to come back here." She replied as she looked down at the wooden flooring, not wanting to meet my father's eyes.

"Oh, but why Sooyoung? You seemed so-"
"Aahh dad, we can do the rest of the talk later some other time, for now lets prepare for the food, I am literally starving right now" I noticed Sooyoung's want to ignore this topic, and dad's question was not helping, so I just cut him of and tried to change the subject, I saw Sooyoung looking towards me and I replied with an assuring expression. I wonder what is the reason behind her behaviour, I mean she was really close to her father, and now she seems like she doesn't even want to talk about him.

"Ye-yeah! I think it's time to prepare for dinner, you might be so hungry, but worry not! I will prepare my best dish today and it will surely satisfy your hunger." She said with a bright smile on her face, which I adore.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

A/N: Why was there a sudden change of behaviour in Sooyoung while talking about her father?🤔

Stay tuned to find out!
Comments and votes are very much appreciated and keep giving this book lots of love, Thank you!

Love
~Azura