VIII

›3rd Person POV‹

It's 2 in the afternoon and both Taehyung and Sooyoung and the puppies are in Sooyoung's apartment. Both the puppies are asleep and having the time of their lives.

Sooyoung and Taehyung both are laying on the bed, snuggled up in each other.
"Hey Soo." Said Taehyung. Sooyoung replied with a hmm, Taehyung then continued, "I am craving for chocolate cake, I don't know why but I want to eat one." He finished, cutely pouting towards her.

Sooyoung jerked up, sitting on the bed, and tied her ebony hair in a messy bun and directly moved towards the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked her in the process of sitting. "Don't you wanna eat chocolate cake?" Replied Sooyoung as she smiled lovingly at him. "Yeah but we can just order one." Said Taehyung and Sooyoung replied, "No Tae, I will make it for you!." And she pecked his lips softly as she headed towards the kitchen.

Taehyung followed her as he watched her prepare the ingredients needed to bake the cake.

"Okay, and the last thing needed is....ah, baking powder yes." Sooyoung mumbled to herself as the walked around the kitchen, stopping, and then looking up at the topmost shelf, where the box marked baking soda was kept, she sighed as she stretched her arms trying to reach the box, standing on the tip of her toes in the process, but it was of no use. "Ughhh, why did it have to be up there."

Frustrated, she once more attempted to get the said box when she felt warmth behind her and felt hard chest pressed against her back. She turned around to see Taehyung, who was now leaning against her, his one hand stretched up, getting the baking powder, and the other hand slithering around her waist as he placed the box beside them, on the kitchen slab, not leaving her eyes in the process.

Faces too close, nose brushing each other, they silently stared into each other's eyes. Slowly, she made her hands move up to his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck, locking her fingers. He brushed his thumb against her lips as she smirked, knowing what was coming.

Without a warning, he crashed his lips onto hers. Her heart skipped a beat, she gasped. Her lips were warm and soft. His lips pressing like an artist's brush against her canvas. Her lips parted slightly, allowing his tongue to slip inside. Their bodies pressed together heatedly as they moved their lips with the rythm of their heartbeats.

His hands slowly moved down, grabbing her hips as she parted her legs letting him between them. He lifted her and gently placed her on the kitchen counter, she wrapped her legs around his waist, neither of them breaking their heated kiss in the process.

Her hands made their way upto his head, digging her fingers in his soft, silky hair. One of his hands made it's way upto the back of her neck, his thumb rubbing the hollow of her neck, his other hand slid under her white shirt as he moved it along her bare back, sending a rush of blood to every part of her body. Her skin smooth and radiating heat.

For him, kissing her was like getting pulled into a blackhole, he sinks in her touch until everything around him disappears.

Her hands reacted instinctively, she pulled up his T-shirt as he started slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Both of their clothing met the ground of the kitchen. She stroked his bare chest as his hand made their way up to her one breast,  letting her feel the pleasure.

He lifted her up from the counter, her legs crossed around him, he walked out of the kitchen, still continuing to kiss her in the process, he unknowingly knocked off a book as he carried her to the bedroom. Her hands roaming all over him.

He gently placed her on the bed, she laid down and pulled him towards her. Her body between both of his legs, he started to place kisses along her neck as she slightly moaned his name.

The doorbell rang.

"Oh god!! Why the hell! Why now?!" Taehyung groaned, annoyed as Sooyoung sat up straight, alarmed. "Wait I'll check" Sooyoung said as she headed straight to the kitchen, putting on Taehyung's T-shirt on herself hurriedly, and heading towards the door, setting her hair in the process. Taehyung followed behind her.

She opened the door, eyes wide open, totally surprised to see the person in front of her.

"Yoongi oppa?"

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

A/N: Guyss!! How was this part? Please let me know in the comments. Also, what is Yoongi doing here? Keep reading to find out!!

Please comment and vote to support me. It means a lot ❤️