#15 M.C bully

*readers pov *
Once again I have to wake up to a shitty day and guess what it's Monday so that means I have to go back to school and guess who is at school? ....... My bully Michael Clifford . It's terrible, he never leaves me alone . Luke and Calum don't really do anything they might say something rude but when Michael isn't there they say sorry . It's kinda terrible when one of your brothers best friends friend bully's you . Yeah you heard that right im y/n Irwin . Of course ashton doesn't know about the bullying and I don't want him to I don't want to be the reason they aren't friends anymore so I keep quiet and just try and get on with my life. So after I got dressed with a long sleeve shirt and jeans to cover the bruise . I went downstairs and saw my family and we ate breakfast and Ashton stood up .
"You ready to go school"- ashton asked
Yeah ashton drives me to school since he finished school so I nodded my head and stood up, waving bye to mom, dad and the rest and followed Ashton to the car . We got in and I turned on the music and looked out the window .
"Why dont you talk to me Anymore and when u do its awkward "-ashton said sadly . I sighed yea I don't talk to ashton cause I'll think he'll notice about the MICHAEL thing . It's not that I don't want to it's just ...hard I guess so i just signed again and didn't respond .ashton signed himself and kept driving . Once we got to school I quickly got out before he could say something and muttered a quiet ️bye . I come early so MICHAEL couldn't see me as I walked passed the lockers I saw luke and Calum looking around and when they saw me their eyes widen . I only saw two emotions in them; fear and guilt . I knew something bad was going to happen but I kept on walking until I got to my locker I opened it and took out the books I needed for the first half of the day and put in the ones I didn't need back in . As the day continued every time I walked down the halls to my next period everyone would laugh and call me names but I just ignored them and kept walking . The teachers did nothing just looked at me with sympathy while I just smiled weakly back at them to show them im fine . As time passed it got to the worst part of the day .......lunch . I walked to the courtyard and sat at my usual tree and listened to music while eating my lunch . I heard people walking towards me and I looked up to see luke and Calum with Michael . Michael was their smirking while luke and Calum looked once again guilty and sad .
"So look what we have here the slut of the school " -Michael said smirking . I just looked at the floor trying not to let his words effect me I didn't even know why he called me a slut didn't have a boyfriend in a while ......but a couple seconds later my face was grabbed roughly by Michael and he made me look at him ."look at me when I talk to you "-he growled . Tears started to form in my eyes and Michael let go confused . I never cried when he insulted me . I stood up and grabbed my things and looked at them with tears streaming down my face by now a crowd has formed watching us interested ." you guys love making people feel like crap ,like they don't matter ,like they should just die but the thing I can't believe the most before I continued i pulled up my sleeves to show everyone who was watching - is that You guys never stop and even when you guys see the pain you cause" - .i pulled my sleeves down and said one last thing - " you guys sicken me by bullying people but the thing about U that sickens me the most is that you guys bully your best mates sister" . I looked at them still crying . Luke and Calum were looking at the floor in shame while Michael just looked astonished that I said all that . With everything I just ran away .away from them ,from the people ,from everything .

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys I know I know have talked in forever and I know I didn't update in a while I give you the permission to kill me but yea here you go I know it's crap don't judge me but comment if U want part ✌️ and I will do one also comment
Some ideas Plz and thank chu 💕🙈💕