#3 Request for Right_Word

I woke up to see that it was pretty early to go to school. So I went to the shower, got dressed, ate my breakfast. Everything as usual, nothing changed. I went on twitter to see One Directions fans tweet "Louis is coming home!!! <3 ya!!!" And so on.........typical. I rolled my eyes. I switched off the twitter and went to school. It was already a year when One Direction became popular. I was the same age as them....17. I was new in the school but I heard rumors telling that Louis was attending my school before going to the X Factor. And today we were having an assembly for a special guest. I got the main part. I had to sing and play on the piano in front of everybody. I hadnt made any bestfriends yet cause in my opinion we should get through obstacles to know who is a true friend and who is not. Im pretty good at music so I wasnt that nervous. Not many people knew me but I think this assembly would help me gain popularity XD. Classes were pretty easy cause I always get an A on every single test. At the end of the last class our teacher told us to go to the gym. That is where most of our assemblies take place. I went to the backstage. I heard the principal say "And our special guest is..........LOUIS!!! FROM ONE DIRECTION!!!" Everyone cheered. Louis said a little speech and the teacher introduced me. I heard some people say "Who is Debbie?" "Is she in our school?" I didnt mind them I was just concentratiion on what I had to do. Because Louis was from One Direction so our teacher told us to sing One Direction song. I chose "One Thing" . When the curtains opened I saw him sitting right in front of me. I sat down and started to play the piano then the singing part. As I finished everyone clapped and some people whisteled. I looked at Louis and saw him grinning giving me thumbs up. I smiled back. This was the first time I met Louis and it wasnt the last one. Actually while Im writing this into my journal Louis is cuddling with me and smiling reading this little masterpiece about relatioships XD. KK Kournal Ill write some other great memories about me and Louis tomorrow cause now I have to watch a movie with my boyfriend on our anniversary!!!