#2 Z.M. Classmate

"Ok guys you can have your break now" Ms. Smith said. You rolled your eyes as you saw all the girls in your class coming closer to your desk. Well they didn't go to talk to you but to speak to Zayn from 1D boys band. He was sitting on your right side. You admitted that he looks hot but you still couldn't get why everyone act so weird. As a blond came she swiped your books to the floor and sat on your desk. Those 18 year olds are so annoying. You stood up to pick up your books but when you turned around you saw a brunette sitting on your chair. You couldn't take it anymore so you went out of the classroom. As you were walking down the hall you saw people kissing and teachers don't say anything about it. You were walking towards a place that no one knew about. Behind the school where the bins are there is a bush and behind that bush there is a bench. You sat on that bench and looked around. It was very peaceful there so you closed your eyes and fall asleep. When you opened your eyes you saw him.... Zayn. For some reason your head was on his laps, warm laps. He was staring at the sky and after he realised that you are awake he said " S-sorry I didn't mean anything it's just that it was too cold to put your head on the bench so I just..." "How did you get here?" It's the only thing you said " I followed you here. I didn't knew that this peaceful place was right behind our school." He exclaimed "I better get going" you decided and stood up but he grabbed your wrist "I'm sorry for those girls. I know it's not right what they did but..." "I understand it's ok" you snapped and got your hand out of his. You started walking faster now when you heard "Y/N!!! I love you and always did!!"

A/N

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Yours,

Story_Writerz