#13 M.C. Meeting your parents

Hey Story_readerz!! So this imagine was written by our friend rainbowdrago. Check her out and read her book "50 Signs Of True Love" Loveeees! :*

You and Michael have been dating for over three months since he proposed a duel with you through a video game, and the deal was if he won you had to do what he told you so... that happened. You lost. Your mom had literally shook the fact that you and Michael had been dating. When your dad heard the news, he ordered for Michael to come for dinner so your mom could be delighted to cook but for your dad mentally criticize him and then shoot him twice before smacking a smile on his face and agreeing for him to date you. You stared down at your watch pacing, unpaciently, back and forth around your room. He was ten minutes late already and you were beggining to get worried that your dad would now have a reason to dislike.......no despite him. You gave up after half an hour later and sat on your bed and stared out of your window, admiring the almost full moon. You notice the bush infront of your house move but decided to ignore it. It caught your attention a few minutes later when you saw a familiar figure behind it. You put on your huge, fluffy, bunny slippers,Micgael got you for your, as he called it "halfaversary" which symbolised half a month and wrapped your body in a warm large flece blancket and walked outside.When you walked up to the bush, you noticed a multicollour haired boy, sitting on the ground, playing minecraft on his phone. You sat down next to him and turned to look at his now, very focused face "What did you get lost or something?" you teased. "Y/N" he groaned. "What?" you wandered"Its just that....I really do like you, screw that, I love you, and I didnt want your dad to hate me. I was really nervous so I stuck with doing this" he replied, gesturing to his phone. Your eyes widened at the three words had rolled off his tongue and just focused on those words "I love you too" You answered and kissed him.