#4 N.H. Not paying attention(you)

You were sitting on the couch in front of TV and reading "The Fault In Our Stars". You got so into it that you didn't realize how Niall was staring at you this whole time. "Y/N!!!" He shouted but you still didn't hear him so he leaned forward and bit your ear. "Ow!" You said "Y/N! Why you don't talk to me? What if tomorrow I will have an interview or something and we won't be able to talk to each other!" " I'm sorry it's just that this book is so interesting!! I just can't stop reading it it's so em" "Y/N!!" He screamed in anger "You are not paying any attention to me!! I'm angry at you! Do what you want!!! " he showed you a tongue. "Hehehe!!! You are such a kid" you laughed. You put your book on a coffee table and stood up. Then you turned to him and reached your hands towards him and smiled "Treasure, that is what you are. Honey you are my golden star. You know you can make my wish come true" you sang. He stood up and hugged you then he looked into your eyes and continued "If you let me treasure you. If you let me treasure youuuuuuuuuu...." He sang and leaned forward to kiss your lips. "I'm sorry and... I love you" you whispered and buried your face in his chest. "I love you too Y/N"

A/N

Song- Treasure by Bruno Mars.

I was listening to it and then got inspired so yeh))