Chapter 9

Unknown POV

I watched as he turned the corner quickly. He moved so gracefully through the hall and I knew that he would be added to my collection. Oh I just can't wait to see Ashton beg under my embrace to let him go; I shiver in pleasure from the thought. I'll see you later Ashy.

*

Ashton's POV

I've been hiding in the janitors closet since Deq woke up, very pissed if I might add. It was honestly both funny and scary. Funny because he was beet red as he walked by the closet, yelling my name, but also scary since he gathered more people to look for me. What I didn't get though is why they didn't check the janitors closet considering that they passed it many times, and isn't it usually the first place you check in those typical schools that have social ladders. And yes we do have social ladders.

Right now I'm trying to sneak out of here to get back to my room, but since these people won't stop looking for me, I can't leave. I think Deq either offered a reward or he's just that well liked. Either way I have to find a way back.

*
3 hours

I don't even know how I know that it's been three hours, but it's been THREE ducking hours and they still haven't found me, so I still haven't gotten out of here and it's pissing me off. If only I bought that invisibility pil-wait! I did bring the invisibility pill. God if only I thought of this before!

I popped the pill into my mouth and slowly opened the janitors closet, looking around to make sure that no one was around. Once I saw the coast was clear I ran out the closet, and down the hall towards my room.

On my way there I spotted Deq near the door. Okay, how do I avoid him? Oh I got it! I ran towards the him and quickly did the highest ariel I have ever done, successfully landing over him into our room. As I made my way to my bed I accidentally tripped over my own ducking feet,so ladies and gentlemen can you guess who heard it? Well if you said Deq, you are correct.

"Hey who's there!" he questioned, but I kept absolutely quiet as I got up and sat down near my bed, but then I realized that the pill wears off in two more minutes. God what am I gonna do?! So I did what other person without common sense would do in this kind of situation; act like a ghost.

"My name is Darell." I said in a whisper to make it sound more ghost like.

"Well Darell what are you doing here and what the hell are you?" He questioned, not even feeling fazed by my voice.

"You know what?! I'm a ducking ghost so don't test my authority over you." I couldn't hold it anymore, I just snapped and I think I made the biggest mistake because I think he realized that only one person would say ducking as the f-word.

"Hey the only person I kn-Ashton is that you?!" God why did he figure it out so early and to help, him the pill finally ran out. To say he was shocked was an understatement; he was dumbstruck. I mean it's not every day that you see someone able to be invisible since its the highest technique in the magic world, but no one knew that my mother invented this pill and passed the recipe to me, so I use it to my advantage. It basically works just like the spell would, mabye even better.

"Hey Deq..... How's it hanging." I replied. Suddenly a vein popped on his head and he looked angry; red with fury angry. He marched towards me while I backed away into a wall. Oh god this is the end I guess. It's been good sharing my life story with you gu—I was cut off by Deq engulfing me in a hug.

"God Ashton, do you know how worried I was." he yelled. Damn, and here I thought he would kill me. False alarm my peeps, sorry.

*
Yeah I'm gonna stop here. I have a project to do.

Not trying to be desperate or something, but please comment (sounding desperate) anyway bye!