Chapter 10

Ashton's POV

"Ashton! Get up." I felt someone shaking me roughly. God why do we have to wake up so damn early for school. I was excited at first to attend with other people, but now it's just a pain in my butt. "Ashton, seriously. Get up." the same voice grumbled.

"What the duck do you want!" I swung around and hit the person right on the face only to recieve a pained 'ow' back from an all to familiar voice. H'm...oh now I remember. That's Deq's voice. I thought. Damn that just means I hit him. Shit.

I slowly opened one eye and looked up to see Deq angryly staring at me. My mouth twitched up into an innocent smile. "Good morning" I groggily spoke. He still stared at me with anger, not buying my act.

"So I see you look a little tense and angry. I think you should relax more Deq." I spoke up again which only earned me a harder glare from him. Dangitt nothings working.

"Ash, care to explain why you punched me?" He replied. I only smiled back at him.

"Honestly Deq this isn't my fault." I huffed.

"And why is that Ashton?" His voice laced with annoyance.

"Well your the one who woke me up. And you should know not to wake up a sleeping person and not expect to get hit. Its logic." He only glared at my words which had me smirking back at him. "You should really get help with your glareing problem."

Deq just got up and walked towards the door, opening it. "You know I was only trying to get you up for class since it starts in ten minutes." He walked out, slamming the door.

I stared back at the door for a while and decided to just get up. I walked into the bathroom and hopped into the shower; the warm water pelted my back, relaxing the muscles that were tense from yesterday. I lathered my body in my strawberry and mango scented body wash that I stole from my mom before I left.

After finishing my shower and brushing my teeth, I wrapped a towel around my waist before exiting the bathroom. I walked to my wardrobe and picked out my tight, black 'panic at the disco' shirt with white riped jeans that hugged my butt perfectly. I put on the black blazers that you are required to wear at school and chucked on some red, black and white converses. I did a final retouch to my hair and headed out to the hell people call school.

*

Yeah sorry for not updating in a while, my internet stopped working and wattpad glitched which deleted my work so this is all I remember ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌