Chapter 5:

Ashton's POV

I walked away after a while of staring at nothing. That idiot Avery would not stop glaring at me but I just shrugged it off and flipped him the bird when I turned away from him. It was actually quite funny to see his face red with anger and a vein popping out.

As I walked out of the cafeteria, I went in the same direction I think Dima (his new nick name) went, but god just had to duck this day for me, so I bumped into another ducking person! Like what the hell!!

I didn't even want to look up, so I just mumbled an apology and walked off,  but not before hearing the guy yell for me to stop. As if.

I continued my search down the hall, looking into every empty room. I came at a stop at one door when I heard voices coming from it. I looked up at the plaque that read 'english.' I don't know what's up with this school and english, but I've already found three frekin English classes. But it's not my place to com—

A loud thud interrupted my thoughts as I face the door once more. I slowly opened it and let me just add my eyes were too precious to see this. I sawed two guys dry humping while eating each others faces. And even though the door opened loudly, they still continued as if no one was there. Well FYI I was.

I backed away into the door frame and banged my head against the wall, hissing at the pain. The two snapped their heads towards me, looking scared at first but easily calmed down once realizing I wasn't the person they thought.

"Well...um...sorry for...you know...d-disterbing you. " I coughed out. They just looked at me slightly amused. Are they making fun of me!!

"Are you making fun of me?!" I voiced my thoughts. They started straight out laughing after that and to say or was mad was an understatement. I was p-i-s-s-e-d. Pissed. Here I am getting flustered for walking in and they start laughing like someone slipped on a banana peel!

I fumed and flipped them of "duck you!

"Duck you? " they said simultaneously. They looked at each other them back at me and laughed again. Do they have a laughing problem??

"Well if you didn't know my names Michal." the boy with red hair and green eyes said. He then pointed to the guy beside him with brown hair that slightly covered his blue eyes. The guy was more muscled but still lean and he was taller than Michal. "And this is my boyfriend, Adam. "

I just stared at them blankly. They literally  were just laughing at me. And no one asked for their names!

"I didn't ask for your name." I said blankly. I know I was being rude, but they started it first. Not me.