chapter 33

Narrator's p.o.v.

They get to Fuyumi's rather quickly. During the ride however, small presentations of affection were being shown. Whether it be holding hands for a little, or smiling at what the other had said. They were simply living in the bliss of just saying I love you to each other for the first time.

They get out of the car and make their way to the front door to be greet by Nene on the front porch. "Nene.", Bakugou says as he kneels down to pick her up. Todoroki looks at them and smiles, then he unlocks the door for them to enter.

"Shoto!", Futumi slips into the foyer to greet them happily. She walks over to Shoto and gives him a tight hug. "Bakugou!", she says with just as much of enthusiasm as her entrance. She hesitantly motions for a hug, and is given a side hug by Katsuki.

"Hey.", he says with a slight chuckle. They all head out of the foyer and head to the kitchen, where plates of breakfast was set. Colorful foods filled the plates, making Shoto and Katsuki's mouth water. "If I didn't know any better I'd say your cooking is just as good as my old hag's.", Katsuki tells Fuyumi.

Fuyumi giggles, "Really?". Katsuki nods and takes a seat followed by Shoto. They begin to eat and have a bit of conversation here and there. "I've heard a lot about you, Bakugou. You fit ever description Shoto's given me.", She smiles, sipping from a cup of coffee.

Bakugou ears are tint in red. He looks over to Shoto and received a smile, "ah, cool, I guess." He replies rather calmly.

Shoto's sister of course had a reason she asked to see Katsuki. She wanted to talk about their relationship and if they were willing to take it further. "So, you live alone Katsuki?"

"Yeah, I do.", he swallows down some hash and peppers.

"Have you ever had a roommate, they're really fun.", she sneers, directing her remark to Shoto. Her brother, to be quite honest, wasn't any help at all around the house. And now that he's been dating Katsuki's for about 4 months... it's about time, right?

She sighs, "Maybe, if you're both up for it, you two could move in together...? I um do have a life Sho, and a boyfriend...who recently proposed.", She smiles.

Shoto stares, "Really? That's amazing. Congratulations.". He says, monotone yet happy for her.

"Congrats.", Bakugou sips he black coffee, then spits it out, "Wait, m-move in together?!". He looks down to the mess he had made. "Ah- shit!" He runs to the kitchen from the breakfast table.

"Wait, you said that?", Shoto asks, as the sentence went completely over his hand.

Fuyumi chuckles whole heartedly, "Yes, silly." She shakes her head.

Katsuki comes back with napkins and wipes down to table, "Shoot, I'm sorry. But move in? With that slob?", he points to Shoto. Shoto frowns. "He can't keep his own room clean without me saying something.", He exaggerates.

"Yes, I can. I'm grown.", Shoto retorts.

"Physically, but you still have the desire and laziness of a fucking teenager.", Katsuki scowls, poking at Shoto's shoulder. "Get your damn act together, mister CEO."

"I do have my act together.", Shoto fights back. Fuyumi is more than entertained by what's in front of her and laughs.

"I think it's a great idea.", she said with a smile. "I want my house back.", she makes a face of anger?

Shoto chuckles, "Katsuki?".

♡♡♡♡♡

"I can't believe I agreed to this.", Katsuki sighs with his arms folded across his chest. He was currently watching as Shoto lugged his bags into the apartment. "What's taking so long, you don't have a lot a shit. Fucking minimalist.", he teases as Shoto struggles.