⤫1⤬

Hello lovely readers!

before you start reading this book, I would like to put the warnings out.

Triggers : Sexual assault, Toxic relationships, murder, car crashes, self harm, House invasion, death threats, alcohol addiction.

Content warnings: nsfw (adult content)

"do you know why you are here?"

"why?"

"your here so that you can serve to me."

"Minji!" my friend calls on me.

"yes?" I ask, turning around to see her, stopping what I was doing.

"Are you done packing?" she asks.

"Almost." I say, "I just have to pack up my body lotions and stuff."

"okay." she nods.

Hi! I didn't introduce myself, did I? My names Jeon Minji and I'm Twenty years old. I graduated high school recently, so I'll finally be moving to where I always wanted to; Korea. I'm moving there because I've been a Kpop fan ever since I was little. My ethnicity is blasian; Korean and Haitian. My home town is New York though.

"Okay, done!" I say, zippering my suit case up with all my body lotions and other oral hygienic things.

"I can't believe you're already moving..." she frowns, "don't have too much fun with out me... and don't sleep with too many people."

"I won't." I smile, "I'm moving over there to also succeed in becoming an author and director, remember?"

"Oh, right." she chuckles, "well, we should get to the airport. you're flights in two hours!"

"I know!" I say, we then grab my bags and we head downstairs, me almost tumbling down the stairs because of my clumsiness.

"be careful Minji." she tells me.

"I know~" I sigh, "you don't need to tell me twice, Kate."

she smiles at me, we then exit the small apartment and we enter a taxi, the driver putting my bags in the trunk. when I sit in the back Kate rests her head on my shoulder, "I miss you already.."

"I haven't even gotten to the airport yet!" I chuckle, "We have two hours left until the only time we'll ever be able to see each other through face time."

"I know.." she fake sobs, "don't remind me!!"

I chuckle at her childishness, "you still haven't grown up yet, huh?"

"When it comes to my best friend, no." she says, "never."

"whatever." I eye roll.

"You're always so salty.." she tells me, "I hope you get a sweet, caring, and kind-hearted man to warm of that cold heart of yours."

"I'm going to Korea, Kate." I say sarcastically, "not cupid land where it's love at first sight."

she laughs at my comedy, "your too funny." y

"But I hope I marry a guy thats nice, too." I agree.

"You see!" she says, "Even you agree!"

"mhm." I eye roll.

within thirty minutes we arrive at the airport and Kate gives me a tight hug.

"I'm gonna miss you~" she whines, "call and text me everyday, okay?"