⤫4⤬

I wake up with breathe on my neck and I open my eyes to see Felix's face almost centimeters away from mines. I open my eyes wide in shock and gasp lightly, causing him to open his eyes faintly. we just lay there, looking at each other plainly and emptily without emotion.

"Hey." he whispers lightly, his breathe hitting my face.

"Hey." I whisper calmly, not questioning how or why he got here and isn't on his couch.

"how was your sleep?" he asks, then sits up.

"it was good." I answer, "how about you?"

"It was good." he answers, "if you're wondering how I woke up next to you, I wanted to hug someone."

"right.." I mumble, "I forgot you had an obsession for physical contact."

he chuckles, "yeah.."

"You should get home so you can get ready for the photo shoots." I say, "Today we're doing individual ones, remember?"

"Oh, right." he says, "I'll be heading home then. I'll see you at the building?"

"No." I say, "Let's grab breakfast together before we get there. I'll text you when I'm done, okay?"

"Oh, alright." he says, "I'll see you!"

"bye!" I say as he leaves. 

I then head to the bathroom and take a shower then change into a cute blue dress and blue high heels and I text Felix. 

I'm ready

I'll be over asap 

I then close my phone and within ten minutes I hear my door bell ring and I open it to see Felix. 

"Hey." he says, "ready to go?"

"Yeah." I say, then close the door behind me and we enter the chevy and the driver drives us to iHop; on our way there we talk.

"You look really nice." he says, trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks." I accept the compliment, "You do too."

"I can't wait to do the photo shoots today." he says, "I wonder what I'll have to wear."

"Yeah, same." I say, "I wonder what the outfit'll look like."

"Yeah." he says, "Say...for the funeral.."

"Yes?" I ask.

"Your gonna have to fly out to new york, right?" he asks.

"Yeah." I say, "the details for the funeral'll be out soon they said."

"mm.." he nods, "how long do you think you'll be out there for?"

"Maybe a week or two." I say, "The shortest I can think of is five days."

"mm." he nods, "I'll miss you~"

"Don't say that." I say coldly.

"What?" he asks, "Why?"

"That was the last few words she said to me when she saw me in person." I say, "I don't wanna hear any 'I miss you's right now."

"oh.." he mumbles, "Sorry. I won't do it again."

"Just say that you'll be waiting for me, okay?" I say.

"alright." he says, "well, it seems we're here. drive in or..?"

"Drive in." I say, "I don't feel like sitting down and eating right now."