⤫7⤬

[Sunday night, Minji POV]

"Felix?" I ask him, "Whats wrong?"

"what?" he asks coldly.

"you've been so mean all day." I say, "The least you can do is tell me why."

"why do I need to tell you?" he asks, "And why do you even care about how I'm feeling?"

"it's just...the opposite of you." I say, voiding eye contact, "so I just wanted to see if anything was wrong.."

"well I'm fine." he says meanly.

"If you're just gonna be mean just leave!" I yell at him, "I don't need your negativity around me!"

"Thats different coming from a bitch!" he yells back.

"Don't call me a bitch!" I scream at him, "Leave!"

"I'm more than glad to!" he screams, then storms out the house angrily.

him too.

tears fill my eyes, "Him too."

"look what you did Minji." I tell myself angrily, "You fucked up another perfect friendship."

I sob as the tears run down, "with my cold self."

I rush up out of my seat and go to the kitchen and grab a small kitchen knife and look at my wrist in amusement, "it's been too long.."

I get the welcoming feeling of the knife slicing my perfectly soft skin and I moan in excitement, "yes!"

"it hurts.." I smirk, "but it feels..so..good..!"

I laugh deviously at the feeing of pain and I feel like I could almost bath in the blood of myself. I take blood from my wrist and I wipe it on my face, and make even more cuts on my wrist. tears run down my face and I begin to scream horrifically, louder and louder the seconds go by, pulling my hair out.

"what?!" someone yells and I see Felix approaching me.

I look at him straight in the eyes, "What?"

"Minji.." he mumbles, "why are you.."

"Leave me alone." I say, "Leave."

"But-"

"I said leave!" I scream at him.

he jumps, then leaves rushingly.

"just leave me alone."

[Monday morning, at the train station]

"well, I guess it's time for me to go to Daegu." I sigh, then hug Jisung tightly, "I'll miss you~"

"it's just for a week, babe" he chuckles, "You'll be fine."

"But I'm gonna miss your cuddles.." I whine, not letting go.

"I will too, but we'll be fine." he chuckles.

"You better look at the magazine I'll be in when it comes out." I eye roll playfully, "Right?"

"Of course." he says, "I'll buy anything related to you."

I blush,"stop it."

"When you two are done flirting, we can get on the train." Felix eye rolls, "c'mon minge."

I sigh, "coming."

"You two better not be doing any couple photos this time." Jisung says.

"it's out of our hands if we do." Felix says, "we need to go now. we'll miss the train."