⤫8⤬

[One month later, at Minji's runway in Seoul]

"Minji hurry up in there!" my manager says, "You have to get on the run way in just ten minutes!"

"I'm coming!" I say, tying the ribbons of my blue dress that has floral stitches on it with beautiful purple ruffles and put on a pearl necklace and bracelet and put on my pastel blue flats and the hair stylists put my hair up in a graceful bun with a floral crown in my hair.

"Okay." she says, "There you go sweets."

I smile, "Thank you."

[Felix POV]

"ah... I'm so nervous." Jisung says, "She's probably gonna look so pretty..!!"

"mhm." I say plainly, "Yeah."

"I'm literally so excited." he says, "wah..."

"Yeah." I say, "But she's always pretty."

"Yeah but.." he says.

"No matter what she's in she'll always be stunning." I say, "Even barefaced with messy hair."

"what?" he asks, "Are you her secret admirer or something?"

"No." I say, "You should just love her when she's at her everything."

"I do-"

"ugh...whatever." I say.

excitement fills my body as people go down the runway, waiting impatiently for Minji to come on the runway already, tapping my foot impatiently on the floor. when she does come I get struck by her magnificence and when she looks my way I feel my heart beat faster, blush filling my cheeks and we make eye contact. she smiles at me and just when I think my heart couldn't beat faster, it does. when she's done with the runway I take the moment to catch my breathe, fanning my face with my hand to try and take the deep heat away.

"Whats wrong, Felix?" chan asks, patting my back, "You okay?"

"I'm...I'm fine." I stutter, my voice cracking when I say it.

"Don't tell Jisung this but..." he whispers, "isn't she hot?"

"Yes." I say, agreeing almost instantly, "Burning hot."

"Do you want to get a drink?" he asks, "You're face looks a hot mess.."

"Yes, please." I say, "I need some je - water right about now." I cut myself off, "Let's go."

we leave the auditorium and we stop by the snack machine and I get a water out of it, almost consuming the water bottle when I get it.

"Damn...slow down." he says, "You'll choke."

"is it bad that I want to kiss my best friend?" I ask almost instantly, wiping my lips.

"If they're not taken, then no." he says, "if they are..."

"I don't care." I say, "She kissed me first."

"What?" he asks, "Who?"

"Not only that, she kissed me without permission." I say, "it's like she wants to keep me loving her."

"Who is this girl anyway?" he asks.

"Minji." I answer.

"Wait she...she really did that?" he asks.

"Yeah." I answer, "When we were in Daegu she thought I was asleep and she practically confessed to me."

"What do you mean?" he asks.