⤫3⤬

"I don't like you."

"Then why'd you marry me?"

"Hey Felix." I smile, him being the first person I see when I enter the building.

"oh, hey Minji." he smiles back at me, "we're doing the second photo shoot today, correct?"

"Yeah." I say, "I wonder what we're supposed to be wearing this time."

"Minji!" my manager says, "Todays theme is black."

"really?" I ask, "cool!"

"Come and change with me!" she says, "Felix, come with us."

"okay." Felix says.

Felix follows behind me and I enter the changing room and I stand on the stance, my manager pulling my shirt up and I take off my jeans and change into black tights,  and she places the dress  on me, zippering up the zipper in the back and puts a necklace  on me, but having trouble putting it on me. 

"Felix!" my manager calls Felix in, "Can you help me with this necklace?"

"Sure." I hear Felix say, then gets behind me and takes his time putting on my necklace. 

I feel his breathe ticking my neck, and once he's done my manager gives me rings to wear and I put them on, then put on my heels  and I turn around and see Felix. 

"You look good." he compliments me.

"Thank you." I say, "You do too."

"Now let's get to the photo shoot." he says, "This is gonna be weird."

"You guys aren't going to the photo shoot room." my manager says.

"Huh?" I ask, "why?"

"I'll take you there." she says, "I'll lead the way."

we then follow her, and she takes us to a garden and leads us to a bench, photographers getting their cameras ready.  

"This is where you guys are taking the photo shoot." she says.

"oh.." I say, "it's so pretty..!"

"I know, right?" she chuckles, "now, sit down there and do different couple poses with each other, okay?"

"okay!" I say, well motivated.

Felix sits next to me and I place my arm on his arm and we fold them together and the photographers take various photos of us together.

"Okay, this last one will get a little serious." the photographer says, "it might be a little uncomfortable to do."

"what is it?" I ask, smiling.

"You two have to kiss for this last one." he says.

my heart jumps at that sentence, kiss? me? Felix? kissing??

"okay." I answer simply.

I then turn my face to see a shy Felix and I come closer to him, and our lips touch and they take the photos of us. after a few more photos the photoshoot ends, leaving Felix and I trying to exit our awkwardness.

"That was so weird, oh my god." he cringes, "I never wanna do that again."

"me either!" I say, grossed out, "that was so weird and awkward."

"ugh.." he fake sobs, "I never wanna do that again!"

"just three more days." I say.

"No." my manager says, "tomorrow you and Felix are doing individual photoshoots."