THIS IS A VERY LONG STORY SO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

I have this very weird idea of creating a story around this song called "Hey Stephen" and changing the lyrics to match a certain part of the story with it.

The song is particularly about miss Taylor Swift having a crush and can't even say anything to him so she wrote this back then. I can see Kurosawa actually vibing with this because... he a simp for Adachi. (Also the chorus says he looks like an angel, and Kurosawa called him that once when he's internally creating a poem out of effin' nowhere!)

How it would work: if the lines are like this, it means that it's the lyrics from the song that I changed to fit the scenario.

I love Taylor, I miss my KuroDachi. This happened. Enjoy (or not)!

(Also stream #FearlessTaylorsVersion)

.

______

"Hmmmm-mmm-mmm

"Hmmmm-mmm-mmm..."

Humming is weird.

Especially if it's done out loud.

Not to a certain man though.

During a normal lunch break, Kurosawa seems to be in a good mood. Everybody notices it when they see his eyes twinkling.

Of course, most of his colleagues who are women that's crushing hard on him thought it's because of them.

Little did they know, it's because of their colleague that no one notices but he does... and have been liking said person for 4 years now.

Today is indeed a light day for everyone.

Having a month-long back and forth meetings with different clients has been exhausting to everyone at the Sales Department, especially to Kurosawa. Even though he did his job very well, of course he needed a day at the office of not doing much. Maybe just a bit of checking here and there, and also training one of their interns who goes by the name of Rokkaku.

But even with all of those work, whenever he checks on what his crush is doing, he feels better... heck, he feels amazing.

"Adachi, can you help me with something?"

Raising his head when hearing his crush's name, he watched from his desk.

On the far end of the room, Urabe is giving a task to Adachi which is the person who Kurosawa has a crush on.

Kurosawa is aware that there are paper works in which Urabe is giving Adachi is something he's not supposedly working on but since the boy doesn't have any choice, he most likely would accept and do it anyway.

This is one of the reason why Kurosawa's affection to Adachi grew, he always does his work so well even if the task can be overwhelming for him. He sometimes get some of his works from Urabe and he can't help but be proud of him. There's a time where he wants to photocopy Adachi's works and put it in his files but of course, he thinks it's weird so he did not do so.