He Was Beautiful - 2

{Tsuge above, played by Kento Yamazaki. I have to change Kodai for someone that resembled or at least close to Adachi and he is the perfect option.}

---

The following morning came quickly than expected, especially to Adachi.

He slowly rose up from his bed and quickly stretched his arms out. After letting out a big grunt, he went to his window and checked the weather.

The weather forecast is correct this time, it is very gloomy outside.

While Adachi likes rainy days, he however doesn't like to be in the rain. Or else his hair will go crazy than it already is. It makes his hair go all poofy and curly, like he was electrocuted.

Knowing that he's going to be having a relaxing day, he opened up the door and was about to go straight to the kitchen when he saw Tsuge sleeping on the ground with his snores being so loud and obnoxious.

"Ugh, the room wreaks alcohol," Adachi said in annoyance. What a way to start this day.

He went to Tsuge who's sleeping deeply and started kicking him softly on the his back.

"Hey, Tsuge..." He called him out, and got a grunt in response. Adachi rolled his eyes out and kicked him very hard in his abdomen.

"AHHHHH--! Ouch, that hurt!" Tsuge yelled at him.

"Serves you right for sleeping on the floor and making your own house smell bad, you maniac!" He yelled back and went to the kitchen and prepared him a mug of coffee and some advil.

"But you don't need to kick me like that!" He told him.

Adachi went to him and gave him the medicine and coffee.

"Here you go, drink that and take a shower. Sleep if you want to, I'm going to be here the entire day looking for a new job," Adachi told him.

"Wait, what? You just got that job a few months ago!"

"I know, but they decided to lay off some people and I got lucky to be a part of it..."

Opening his laptop, Adachi quickly opened a browser and started looking for job listings.

"How did you even got in here last night? Did someone help you?"

Gulping the coffee he made, Tsuge tried to remember what happened. All he knows is that he had a drink with a guy, then partied all night and didn't remember anything afterwards.

"Ugh, I can't even remember! My head even hurts more by remembering what happened!"

"Well, at least you're still all in one piece. Don't know how you're able to be alive after meeting different people," Adachi said to him. "Get some sleep now, you stinky ass of a person!"

"Okay, mom! Calm down, I will!" Tsuge quick stood up and went to his room, wanting to fully rest.

"You should be glad that I love you so much I can deal with you, Tsuge," Adachi scoffed to himself and continued to go look for just listings.

-

Adachi applied to multiple job listings the entire day and decided to take a rest when evening came. He made a cup of coffee and went to his porch, relaxing himself down.

Looking at the evening sky above, he saw that the stars twinkled faintly over the city lights.

"I wish I would be able to see them more," he said to himself.

A few moments later, he heard footsteps coming from his behind, knowing that his best friend is finally alive.

"Don't even try to scare me," Adachi told Tsuge.