He Was Beautiful - 4

It was already late in the afternoon when he came back to Tsuge's home. It is still his working hour so he's alone for now.

"Finally, I can rest myself," Adachi said loudly, filling the room with echoes.

"Better rest now, going to crunch again tomorrow," as he always say.

He put down the bento box that he bought for dinner and look sat on their sofa. Letting out a few sighs, Adachi put out his phone to check on his messages.

He got texts from Tsuge, his Ma and Pa and the rest came from those interviews that he went to. The one message that he looked is the text from Kurosawa.

-

From: Yuichi-chan
This is Kurosawa. This is my number.

-

"What do I even text him about?" Adachi asked himself.

He think of asking him how he was doing during all those years but that seems to be a boring conversation. He grunted out of frustration, while annoyed that he is taking this so seriously.

"What's the commotion about?!"

Adachi looked at the front door, seeing Tsuge coming in with his business suit still on which got him confused.

"Wait, don't tell me something happened again at work? You don't wear your working clothes when you go home!"

Realizing that he was right, Tsuge went in and quickly sat beside Adachi.

"Father still wanted me to go on another hotel! Even telling him multiples times that I won't and we got into a fight! I quickly left the building without even getting my clothes since I'm so annoyed!"

Adachi nodded. "So... what's going to be your plan then?"

"I'm stubborn enough to not follow that old man of mine. I'll let him be!" Tsuge answered with enthusiasm.

The other boy giggled, knowing well that this will happen again on another day.

"By the way, what are you annoyed about earlier? Is it your monthly period again?" He asked Adachi, and earning a smack on the shoulder as an answer.

"ACK! Don't do that, it hurts!"

"Serves you right, ya dummy. Why am I best friends with you again?"

Tsuge just laughed at him. The boy in the glasses shook his head and stood up of the couch, "I am going to my room now. I need to---"

"Hey, hey, hey, heeeey!" Tsuge warned and pushed Adachi back to his seat, "Don't walk away from me! I know you wanted help whenever you do that. What is it this time?"

Answering with a sigh, he took his phone out with Kurosawa's message still on the screen. Tsuge took it from him and checked it.

"Wait, who is this Kurosawa?"

"Do you remember the family that moved to your house? This is the family's son."

Tsuge does remember the family his friend is talking about. He dig into his memory to put a person to this name.

"Wait, is this Fatty?!"

Adachi nodded. Tsuge gave him his phone, finally understanding why, but got him confused as well.

"When did he start contacting you?"

"Last night, at first he sent me a message through e-mail and I don't know how he got my number. Probably my footnote indicated it but... ugh, Tsuge-chan! I just.... I'm overwhelmed. I haven't seen him for more than a decade and suddenly these feelings that I put in the grave of my mind suddenly came back to me."