filthy men

-

-

tw: gross flirting, homophobia ( idk if these trigger ppl but just in case💗 )

( no covid in this imagine )

↠︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄 whipped past my girlfriend and i as we walked through the streets of los angeles, california. ( i think that's where cylia lives so.. )

the bags in our hands moved back and forth as we walked to the nearest café to rest for a bit. "i think that was a pretty successful shopping trip." cylia smiled as she looked down at our bags from the stores.

i nod and smile, "i think so too." when we finally made it into the café we sat down at a table and ordered. "my feet hurt." cylia groans as she slouches slightly.

"mine too. wanna head home after this? we could watch a movie or show?" i ask as i sip on my iced water. "that sounds great." she smiles as she lifts her cup up as well.

a group of loud boys walk in making the bell lightly jingle from the top of the café door. i make eye contact with them and the boy winks and flashes a smile at me. i mentally laugh knowing that they are flirting with me.

i continue talking with cylia until the guy that winked at me is pushed towards our table with his friends huddled close together.

"hey babe, you're really cute and i was wondering if i could have your number?" the boy asks making me mentally cringe.

"uh no thanks, sorry." i say feeling a bit bad. his eyebrows raise and he scoffs, "you'd really reject me? i'm probably the best you'd ever get. i could make you feel great if you know what i'm saying." he says as he looks me up and down.

i gulp my anger down and sigh, "like i said, no thanks." i say as i turn back to cylia giving her wide eyes as she looks pretty pissed.

"i don't think you get what i'm saying baby, you're a girl. i'm a guy. we could do some stuff back at my place and hang. it'll be the best night of your life," he says and then leans closer to me, "and then i'd get to see all of that body." he says looking down at my shirt trying to get a look at what's underneath it.

i push him away and scoff, "really? no means no leave me alone." i say. "come one girl you know what you want from daddy." he says as his friends laugh in the back. ( sry this is so gross and i'm so sorry if u have gone through this. )

cylia turns to him, pissed off at his actions, "we're gay. so leave us alone." she blurts out as she rolls her eyes towards me. i smile and look at the guy.

"what? that's fucking disgusting bro. gay? so you like kiss each other and-." he fake gags trying to make us feel bad. i shake my head, "you know you're being real immature. i want you to get your homophobic ass out." i say as i huff.

the guy laughs and looks at his friends, "they're fucking gay. they like each other! that's fucking messed up dude, you guys are so nasty!" he says as he turns towards his friends for laughs.

cylia stands up and walks to the boy, grabbing the collar of his shirt, "get the fuck out now you immature assholes. you are disgusting and make awful jokes because of your fragile masculinity. now get out." she says as she looks at them.

the boy simply shrugs her off and nods towards the door, "come on guys, these fuckers probably aren't good in bed anyway." he says as they walk towards the door.

cylia brings her chair next to mine and i lean my head on her shoulder. "thanks cylia." i say as i look up towards her. "no problem, they shouldn't be talking like that in public anyway. it's disgusting." she says as she gives me a side hug.

i softly kiss her lips and smile knowing that i have one of the most amazing girlfriends in the world.

-

author speaks
hey guys, i just want you
to know that you are not disgusting
or filthy if u are lgbtq+. you are all wonderful
and loved. thank u for reading and have a great day/night. sorry for the short story.