stylist

STYLIST

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↠︎ 𝐌𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐂 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒 rubbed against the back of my feet, already starting to form blisters even though it's only been thirty minutes since i put them on. making my way through the set of liv's new music video, i follow the pungent scent of coffee hoping to find her somewhere close by.

her music videos are always abstract and i love the thought she puts behind them, but my favorite thing is the fashion. majoring in fashion, i'm definitely interested in what these stylists have to offer.

after finally finding the break room, i pour myself a cup of coffee and head back out to find the girl. after walking for a few more minutes, internally voicing complaints about my shoes, i find her.

she's sitting in a chair getting her makeup touched up for some scenes in her video. i grin at her reflection in the mirror and her eyes meet mine. she immediately smiles back and i feel my stomach do a flip as if it's a gymnast.

"hi darling." i say as i walk towards her. she smiles at the pet name and i watch as her face reddens into a soft pink. "hi y/n/n." she says as i look at the racks along the wall, filled with colors and patterns of all sorts.

"are you excited?" i ask as i continue looking at them, occasionally pulling one off to see it's full design, making mental notes on a few ideas i could branch off from these pieces. "yeah, i am. you seem to be interested in that clothing." she states while smiling at my fascination of the clothes.

i sheepishly smile and turn around, "you know me." she nods and laughs, "that is true." i smile and turn away from the clothing, promising myself that i would come back to that clothing rack later.

her hair stylist walks away after telling her that she's good to move onto somewhere else and liv stands up and walks towards me. i smile as she wraps her arms around me tightly, embracing me in her hold.

usually a hug wouldn't last this long and eventually it wasn't a hug anymore. we were just holding each other.

i pull my face away from her neck and peck her cheek softly. my lips linger on her cheek for a moment and she turns to me, pressing her lips to mine.

our mouths move against each other's slowly and it reminded me of our first kiss. my hand went up to cup her cheek and i tilted her head up, allowing me to get a different angle.

before it got to messy, we pulled apart, catching our breath as if we had ran a marathon. we chuckled at each other and i took my hand out of her hair, "your stylist is gonna be pissed."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

sorry for such a short imagine today, love you all