adore you

-

-

↠︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 warm summer air flow through your windows, making your curtains dance with it. you slowly open your eyes to see your girlfriend, cylia cuddled into your side. you've been at an italian mansion that your family and cylia's rented for a couple months.

you hear your door creak open and you lightly turn your head towards the sound, it's your sibling. they smirk at you after seeing cylia next to you, "aww you guys are so cute."

you blush and say, "what did you need?" they think for a second and their eyes widen as they softly snap their fingers and point at you, "right! breakfast is ready. so come down whenever i guess." they say as they walk out of the room after they close the door. ( amazing sibling of u ask me😌 )

you turn back to cylia who stirs in her sleep. her eyes slowly open and when she sees you she smiles, "good morning y/n."

"good morning cylia." you say back as you kiss her forehead and she cuddles into you. you blush and say, "breakfast is ready, so we should head down soon." she nods and says, "5 minutes"

you chuckle and slip out of her grasp as she groans, "i have to go get ready darling." you say smiling at her actions. she groans again and turns around in the bed.

you go into the bathroom and brush your teeth, do your skincare, sunscreen, some light makeup, and do your hair.

( ur hair )you change into a midi skirt, a tank top, and a crochet cardigan over it

( ur hair )
you change into a midi skirt, a tank top, and a crochet cardigan over it. ( so not a full cardigan, it's rlly light. also, i could not find a photo that described this outfit so yeah sry )

you walk out of the bathroom and see cylia sitting on the bed wearing a blue dress with a matching cardigan, all ready to go downstairs.

"hey, ready to head downstairs?" you ask as you head towards the door leading to the hallway and eventually the stairs. "yep." she nods as she walks out the door with you walking a little behind.

as you walk down the steps, the sound of your feet slapping the floor echos throughout the open space. once you step outside you see your mom and dad, cylia's mom and dad, your sibling, and all the food that is laid out across the table. the peach tree leaves rustle with the light breeze as you step down the stone steps leading you towards the patio.

as you sit down, the cold metal stings your warm body and your mom looks up, "good morning honey." she says as she tells you what food is out and any toppings you both may need.

you all make light chatter as you eat and your mom catches your attention, "hey y/n, do you mind biking into town to the market to get some groceries?" she asks as she stacks some dirty dishes on top of each other.

"yeah i can go, cylia wanna come with?" you ask as you bring your iced water to your warm, plump lips. she watches and nods as you smirk at her over the glass. your mom nods and takes the dirty dishes into the house.

you and cylia are now walking your bikes outside on the gravel path to bring them to the front of the house. you set your crochet tote bag in the front basket of your bike to hold all the items from the market.

 you set your crochet tote bag in the front basket of your bike to hold all the items from the market

cylia brings her bike next to you with her bag in the front and smiles. "ready?" you ask her as you get on your bike. "yeah, let's go." she says as she gets on her bike as well.

you bike through the gorgeous town and watch all the sights that you pass by. when you finally make it to the market you park your bikes on the side and lock them up. you grab your tote bag and phone and put your rectangular sunglasses onto your head.

cylia walks up next to you and entwines her hand with yours. you smile at her and you both head into the outdoors market. you grab a few produce items such as avocados, lemons, and some berries.

you head towards the back of the market where all the snacks are held. you and cylia pick out a few and then check out. once you have your tote bags full of groceries, you and cylia hop on your bikes once again and head towards a beautiful site.

it has gorgeous statues and beautiful flowers surrounding them. bouquets of flowers sit at the feet of the statues as a symbol of praise that people show. you stand in front of the fence and soak in the view.

cylia stands next to you and you lean your head on her shoulder. you loved this spot because it was where you and cylia walked after your first date.

"i love you cylia." you say as you turn your head to smile at her. she turns and smiles at you,

"i love you more."

your lips meet in a sweet and passionate kiss. it feels like two pieces of a puzzle were finally found. you wrap your arms around her neck and feel her curly hair that you adore.

when you break apart from the kiss for breath you smile at her and sigh,

"i adore you cylia chasman."

"and i adore you y/n y/l/n."

-

author's note
here's a little fluff 4 u
lmk what u wanna see next. do u
want any song ones? ly all and have a great
day. remember to go easy on yourself and take a
break if u need one.