post [ii]

POST [ii]

blessing ur camera roll w this beautiful woman

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

↠︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to the sound of your alarm ringing through your ears. you groan and shut it off with a slap as you sit up in your bed. today is the day. you're going to visit millie.

you smile as you slip out of your warm covers with your satin slip dress flowing behind you. you walk into your bathroom letting the cold tiles sting your feet. you wash your face, brush your teeth and hair, and start getting dressed. ( hair could be any hairstyle u like )

you slip on a pair of flared black leggings, a slightly cropped graphic tee, and a leather jacket to go over it. ( similar to photo )

you put some perfume on and finish packing all your cosmetics you'll need for your trip

you put some perfume on and finish packing all your cosmetics you'll need for your trip. you walk downstairs with your suitcase in one hand and your back pack slung over your shoulder.

you tie the shoelace of your low top platform doc martens and head to your car to leave to the airport. you connect your phone to your car and listen to some music on the way there..

you finally make it through security and you have your ( drink of choice ) in your hand. you're almost at millie's and you can't wait.

you board the plane and smile politely at the flight attendant. you head to your seat in first class and sit by the window after you put your suitcase away and lay your backpack under the seat in front of you.

your movie pauses as the pilot speaks saying that you are landing soon. you put all your stuff away and wait, getting closer and closer to millie.

you walk through the airport with your suitcase rolling behind you. you hear footsteps behind you that seem to be running in your direction. a random teenage girl stops in front of you and smiles brightly, "are you y/n y/l/n? like the model?" she asks as she pulls her phone out of her pocket.

you nod and smile, "that's me." she looks up and says, "can we take a picture? if that's okay with you?" you nod, "of course, it's no problem." you say as she takes a couple photos of you guys.