Chapter 14

I woke up hot , I sat up and looked to my side and Jc wasn't there . I got out of bed and forgot I was naked , I quickly ran to the bathroom and showered off .

I put on a pair of sweat pants and a black crop top and put on bunny slippers . I walked downstairs , and everything was dark , no one was home .

"Great "I mumble , I hit the light switch up and the lights didn't turn on ." what the hell" I said .

I heard a noise , "hello ?"I said . Nothing . I quickly ran back upstairs , and into my room . I locked the door and crawled into bed and called Jc .

"Jc?" I said , I couldn't hear anything .
"Gabby get out the house now !"he yelled . "wait what ?"i said , I could hear my heart pounding through my chest . "he is in the house "he whispered .

"Who ?"I whispered back , then call ended . "shit , shit , shit" I said .
I got out of bed and open my room door and ran downstairs .

Before I could open the door , someone grabbed me . "help me "I screamed , I started kicking and punching whoever was grabbing me .

"Chil chill" I heard the person chuckle, the lights turn on and everyone was in the floor laughing .

"It was a prank "Jc said laughing , I hit him hard . "you guys scared me shitless"I said , I was breathing heavily .

"I'm sorry bae" Jc said , he kissed my lips and hugged me . "you guys are all assholes" I said , "come on it was funny as hell"Lydia laughed .

"To you "I said , I pushed Jc off of me and walked in the kitchen and open the refrigerator . I grabbed an apple , and took a bite out of it .

"I'm sorry , I didn't know you would be that scared "Jc said , I gave him a mean look.

"How can I make it up to you" he said , I had to think . "Mmmm...you have to take me shopping for Hawaii" I said .

"Deal"he said , "and.."I said , "and what else "he said . "you have to Buy me chocolate covered strawberries .. tonight" I said .

"Okay deal, anything else your majesty"he said . "yes you may order the pizza" I said in a fake British accent.

We both laughed , "no but seriously order the pizza" I said with a straight face. "Okay" he said .

" Nice , now I'm going to make kian by me shit be right back "Lydia said running upstairs .

I laughed to myself .

_____

Hey guys
So don't hate me, I didn't release the kian Book..
But it will be release soon.
But yeah love you💜💜

And

Stay cloudy☁️☁️☁️