Chapter 29

2 months later

"Does this make me look fat ?" Kimberly asked as she looked in the huge body length mirror . I smiled , " no you look beautiful " I walked out of the dressing room .

"Yep those are the dresses we are getting you guys look amazing"she said smiling for cheek to cheek .

" well you look better" I said , I couldn't wait for her wedding . She looked amazing , the dress suited her very well.

"Now I have to think about how to do your hair " I said , looking at her in the mirror.

"Oo I know I show you the picture and tell me of you can do it " she squealed.

"Okay" I giggled. I could just imagine her showing me this crazy but Beautiful hairstyle.

I smiled to myself , but my thought was interrupted by my phone ringing . I picked up the dress I had one and woddle to my phone.

I saw Jc's name , answer it . No. Do it damn . Okay.

"Hey babe " I said , I was trying to avoid Jc as much as I could because I'm almost over the fact that Alex rapped me.

But what was odd is that I haven't seen Alex since that night and I'm glad a about.

"Hey when you are done do you want to go have lunch?" He said , I let a deep breath.

" sure but we are not eating at taco bell , my stomach can't take it anymore" I said rubbing my stomach thinking ache .

"Okay deal, pick you up there in 10" he said quickly.

"Bye love you"
"Love you too."

"Who was that? " Taylor asked , I put my phone back in my purse .
"Jc " I said , the store bell ring .

"Hey " a voice said , we turn our heads and standing was my demon . Alex, he walked over and winked at me . I felt sick to my stomach , "so I heard you guys were getting your dresses and I just had to come and see." He said with smile.

I could hear my heart beating hard , I quickly went in the dressing room.and got changed .

"I'm going to wait for Jc outside" I said grabbing my bag and phone.

I headed for the door but Alex grabbed my arm, " you still with him " he laughed.

"Yea and he is better than you will ever be" I said , I snatched my arm away from him and walked outside.

Jc pulled up in his new jeep , he was so happy when he got it . I got in and buckles up , he lean over and pecked my cheek . I grabbed both of his cheeks and kissed him on his lips .

" I'm not complaining but what was that for ?" He said , I laughed . " you kisses on the cheek sucks " .

" ouch " he said .
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the sucky update , but I'm still sad about o2l sex slave being deleted . But I'm rewriting it and I emailed wattpad and I waiting for a response .

But check out my new book , it's my first werewolf book

And love you guys

And also sorry if I don't get to you guys messages but keep sending them and I'll will get to you

And

STAY CLOUDY ☁☁☁