Chapter 10

We all got in the car and headed to the go carting place , "well I'm ready to whoop ass"Lydia said . I shook my head at her , "yea right , Im going kick your "I said back .

"We will see "she said back , " Are we almost there ?"i whined kicking Kimberly seat .

"You guys are like children , but with potty mouths .Now step back and wait "she yelled .

"Okay mom "I giggled .

***
We got to the place and I ran inside and Jc and the guys we already there .
I jumped onto Jc back , " I love you , buy I'm going to kick your ass"I said .

" Whatever floats your boat babe "he said with a slight smile . I got down and we walked to the track . "Pick a cart in the front please "the guy said , I nodded and sat in the second cart .

I buckled up and look forward and saw Alex was in the first cart , I turn my head and saw Jc behind me . I put my helmet on , I was ready to go .

"You guys ready ?"the guy asked , we all said yes . I watched the stop light they had , and as soon as it turned green I hit the gas .

I bumped into Alex and he started spinning , "sorry" I yelled . I heard a cart go by me and it was Sam .

"Hell no " I whispered to myself , I step
On the gas harder. I started to pass him but he sped up , I just gave up and let him win the first round .
**
After like nine rounds everyone was tired and hungry . "carry Meh"i said holding my arms out for Jc like a lite kid . "yes my princess "he said . He stepped towards me and I stepped back away from him .

"What now?"he asked , I crossed my arms over my chest "I'm your not your princess ... I'm you queen "I giggled .
"Whatever lets go"he chuckled , he picked me up and carried me to the car . "we will meet you going apple bees "he said . He kissed my forehead and closed the door .

"Somebody getting laid today "Lydia said , I turned my quickly towards her .
"Shut up "I yelled .

"Damn , feisty much ?"she giggled , we pulled off and headed to Apple bees .

*****
"Okay , now your turn Alex "Kian said , we are we asking random questions .
"Who do I get "he asked , "anyone"Kian replied .

He looked around then he locked eyes with me , "gabby .....where did you and Jc meet ".

I started to choke on my chicken salad ,
"Umm...ummm"I started to get nervous and so was the other boys .

"We met at Starbucks , I bumped into her and she drop her coffee . so I brought her a new one and we started taking , then ... we fell in love" he said looking into my eyes .

I could breathe now , staring into his beautiful brown eyes made me feel safe . " Okay cool"he said swallowing.

" Well I'm going to pee"i said ,I climb over Jc and Taylor and went to the bathroom.

**
I came out the bathroom and I felt something grab my waist , "Jc I want to finish my dinner "I giggled .

I turn around and saw Alex , "what hell"I said , he stepped back .
"Gabby "he said , he pushed me against the wall .

I could hear my heart pounding through my chest , he kissed my neck softly .

"S-stop"i said , he didn't stop . I kneed him in the manhood area . He fell to the floor , I stormed back to the table .

"Let's go "I said , Jc nearly pushed Taylor out the booth . "what happen?"he asked . "lets just go "I said , "Gabby tell me ".

I took a deep breath , " Alex pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck "I said , walked pass me after I said it.

I pulled his arm , which I wasn't slowing him down at all . He pulled me along with him . "Jc stop !"I yelled , he stop and turn to me .

"What?"he said , he was mad ." I kneed him in the manhood area , can we just go home "I said .

I was tired , I just want to lay with Jc in bed .And watch movies ,
And eat junk food .

"Okay , you never going around him again and he is not allow to come into our house again .

__________
HEY GUYS SO VOTE AND COMMENT HOPE YOU LIKE IT .

LOVE YOU GUYS AND

STAY CLOUDY☁️☁️☁️