Chapter 5

The whole time at this meeting with this lady she asked us about our relationships. Some of her questions I couldn't answer about Jc .

I felt horrible that I didn't even know his birthday , wait do he even knows mine .She kept asking me questions , what's his favorite color or what sport does his like .

All my answer were I don't know , and every time I said that she raised one eyebrow . My mouth began to become dry and my my body starting heating up .

" I can't "I said , Kimberly looked at me with confusion . "I'm sorry I can't do this .... I can't get married"i said .
It felt kind of good saying it .

"Can we finish up later "Kimberly said to the lady ,she simply nodded .Kimberly paid the bill and we got in the car and left . "Gabby are you okay ?"she asked when pulled into the driveway .

I looked down at my hands , "no "I said .I got out of the car , I knew what I had to tell Jc . I opened the door and Jc and the boys were laughing and yelling .

I walked up to Jc , "hey babe come watch our new video it priceless "he laughed . "Jc can we talk?"i asked , he looked at me ."yea sure , but just watch the video first "he said .

He pushed me towards the laptop that the boys were standing around .They were laughing and joking I couldn't take it any more .

"JC!we need to talk !Now!"I said , everyone stop , his smile was wiped off his face . "Umm yea lets go"he said .

"Damn ....."Sam said , I gave him don't you dare look .We walked upstairs to my room ." So what you want to talk about babe "he asked , sitting on the bed .

I couldn't sit down , I had to stand up so when shit hits the fan I can run ."umm.... I can't "I said finally.
"What?you can plan the wedding ?ill help"he said .

"No ..Jc .. I can't married ... I don't even know a lot about you .like for god shake I don't even know your birthday and to favorite color "I said , I felt my heartbeat beating fast .

He looked sad and depress now , he got up from the bed and stood in front of me ."okay ..I understand ... this doesn't have to be a an engagement ring it could be a promise ring ."he said with a slight smile.

I looked up at him and smile , " Yea"i said .I pulled him down for a kiss , he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a deeper kiss.

I heard the door open and someone say , "come on you're going to miss it.... oh sorry".

I broke the kids and saw Alex standing there , "okay we be out a little bro "Jc said .He nod and walked out , "come on let's get down there "he said grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs .

_______________________
HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER , AND HAPPY NEW YEARS 🎉🎉

AND LOVE YOU GUYS

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

AND

STAY CLOUDY☁️☁️☁️